• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Weird stuff found in your NSX

factory_metal_key.jpg

Found this when I first got the car and was detailing everything it was In the middle of the driver seat and console. The previous owner did not know what he did with the original key.:biggrin:

What this guy said

In my NSX, I found under the driver's seat, a memory stick with pictures of antiques (ceramics and paintings by master), a big rubber spider, 2 pens, money!:smile:

grybrd was helping me grease the window tracks in my '96 and when we took the door panel off and peeled back the vapor shield the inside door lock knob fell out

insidedoorlockknob.jpg

Last edited:
I used to do mechanical work on Jap imports for a major importer/auctioneer. My best find was 500,000Yen in a bank bag hidden behind the dash, second to that would have been a glock pistol hidden in a custom lock box under the seat of a Sentia.

Regards

I used to do mechanical work on Jap imports for a major importer/auctioneer. My best find was 500,000Yen in a bank bag hidden behind the dash, second to that would have been a glock pistol hidden in a custom lock box under the seat of a Sentia.

Regards

Excellent. At today's exchange rate, 500,000 yen = $5,486.

I didn't find this nor is it a NSX but in the MR2oc forum someone started a thread about a discovery he found in his 1st Gen MR2 aka AW11.I believe it was from 1987. Basically he was cleaning his interior out and was checking under his seats and found a wallet. From the content found inside it seems it belonged to an individual from Japan! So someone in 1986/1987 had lost their wallet and a good 20+ years later someone had found it here in the US :D. It just blows my mind that 20 years had gone by before anyone attempted to clean under the seat lol.

Last edited:
What kind of nutbar would buy a dead doll for his kid to play with? That thing didn't have your name on it and some pins stuck in it by chance?

Back