• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

weksos industries presents: Weksos wekfest iii 02.20.11

Yeah, I will be responsible approving who gets in and who doesn't. I accept bribes... lol...

Seriously speaking, I know most of the NSX's in the Bay Area and Sacramento, I hope to see some of you join us in the Bay Are. As far as "Heavy Modified" is concerned those words are not used in the flyer by the OP. As far as I know, they just don't want stock looking NSX's.

Quotes from the flyer...

to showcase the West Coast's finest! This is the Nor-al's Premier
show!

that's a relief....
I won't need to add the LAMBO DOORS & NITRO :tongue:

i would like to attend the show again this year ofcourse. im getting the car completely vinyl wrapped for the show...dont want to give too much away.

and Jae!! cant wait to see ya bud...been a long time! i hope all is well with you and your family. /salute

hope to get in and hope to see you all there!

bill

I have 20 spots, I will provide more details next week. This event is not for stock NSX's.

Mike

Mike,

Any details?

I just got an email from Kenneth confirming if I'm going. lemme know if you like us to register with them directly or through the spots that you have.

Mike,

Any details?

I just got an email from Kenneth confirming if I'm going. lemme know if you like us to register with them directly or through the spots that you have.

See new post titled "Wekfest sign up list".

Ill have to check it out this year 2011. Should be a nice show. I'll be driving up, but probably not to enter. Let the big dogs show their stuff. Not sure about outside parking in that area on a Sunday? Is it usually crowded normally?

Should be an AWESOME show. They already (as of early this week) cut-off applicant registrations. A full 2 almost 3 weeks early. They said they had over 1300+ entires.

So if you haven't registered (unless you're with a group - like NSXPrime) .. you might be "out of luck" ..

Last edited:
Back