• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Well it just happend F****K

Good Moring Guys here’s yet again another update again thanks to everyone specially Chris who been helping me thru this as everyone know;s he;s the man when it comes to connections. Thanks to Chris I got OEM bumper and fender he’s kind enough to give me his headlight and other things as he have from his 02+ conversion left over parts again Chris thanks now just waiting on DF type R hood and we are on are way to body Shop.
Thanks all for you help
Ravi

Update got all the parts waiting on Wagenworks to give me the green light so I can take her in can’t wait the DF type R hood looks good now just gota get these parts bolted. I’ll post pics as soon it gets bolted on.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>
Thanks
Ravi

I heard some not so good news in regards to Wagon works. Is Doug not the main guy anymore? I would re-think if that is the case. Anyways let me know if we should go and talk to Doug/WW.

You are rite he’s not the man anymore me and Chris try called him but no Ans I guess Chris is gona try going there again but I don’t feel it’s gona work out but I hope it does. You guys have 2and choice on if WW doesn’t work out only reason I ask Doug made comment that they are gona fix the car based on year so if it’s 91 it’s gona be fixed like 91 not best they can do. Didn’t give me the worm and fuzzy I was hopeing for but I know I’m in good hand here with you guys so we’ll figure something out. Lets see what happens
Oh Happy New year.
Ravi

You could try Revision Auto Salon in Rockville MD. They aren't too far away from my house. Give them a call and see if they will work with you. I've had my Spyder over there in the past. www.revisionauto.com

Keep checking on status with them as they may not update you as promised, which happened to me. They should wax your entire car and buff to match. If you not satisfied leave it there to fix it.

Keep checking on status with them as they may not update you as promised, which happened to me. They should wax your entire car and buff to match. If you not satisfied leave it there to fix it.

thanks I’m planning on calling them every week as Doug sad it'll be done in about month or so but I’m thinking Mar maybe. I’m planning on calling you and Chirs when the car is ready so you guys can check to make sure things look ok<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
again thanks<o:p></o:p>
ravi<o:p></o:p>

1 month? Seems bit long. Dough is normally accurate except the weather may not be very cooperative, if at all. Hopefully, they don't leave your car outside often and long. It may be best to stop by in person to see progress. Of course, by no means you want to hurry them.

Just text/PM me whenever you want to go.

I was thinking about same thing since they have all the parts they need but @ this point i just wana make sure it gets done rite even if it takes 2 months lol and yes I’m planning on stopping by WW next week as i need to drop off few parts i figure that way I can see how they are doing.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
again thanks guys<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Ravi<o:p></o:p>

Good Morning everyone just a quick update almost all the parts are in WW started working on Car so far total comes out to about 14G’s all the parts are going to be OEM other then hood and wing . Hoping WW gets things done in few weeks so I can get this car back ChrisNSX been helping me with process along with Bryon. Plane is to get the car back and start working on Mods so far headers, exhaust, test pipes, BBK kit and maybe few other things. Can’t wait again thanx everyone for your help
Ravi

Hope it comes out nice - it sure sucks you had to go through this.

see if you can get some pics to document the process. helps with resale to show the extent of the damage and how it was repaired.

see if you can get some pics to document the process. helps with resale to show the extent of the damage and how it was repaired.

Planning on going there today with Chris I’ll take some pics as for sell I don’t think its ever gona happen but then again you never know. They way things looking now I might have it back in few weeks can’t wait.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Thanks<o:p></o:p>
Ravi<o:p></o:p>

yesterday Vist can;t wait to see the car done

picture.php

1 more pic to add from yesterday hood is finally on and it looks awesome

picture.php

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Back