• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Well it just happend F****K

Well done man! We need to find a better bodyshop I guess as WW not doing job as expected - twice in a row says something. Dough is not the main guy I heard and he is still there at least.

I like those wheels a lot. Time to lower the car a bit as those wheels will force you to see them.

You going to leave that car outside?

Last edited:
Well done man! We need to find a better bodyshop I guess as WW not doing job as expected - twice in a row says something. Dough is not the main guy I heard and he is still there at least.

I like those wheels a lot. Time to lower the car a bit as those wheels will force you to see them.

You going to leave that car outside?

Thanks man can’t go any lower as I drive this car daily any lower I’ll be hitting everything. For now its gona be outside until I get my garage built hope fully soon. Still working on few things I think few more weeks I’ll have everything I wanted to do on it for now lol. It never ends.

ravi
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

I believe it was Chris at NSXPO that cautioned me about starting to mod my NSX. Although I keep an Excel spreadsheet of my wishlist, I believe it is north of $10K :eek:
hahah well he’s the 1 been helping me with mine.... I don’t wana keep track on how much i might have a heart attack.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
ravi<o:p></o:p>

If Bryan can DD his car lowered. I am sure you can as he drives every place/season you can imagine.

Chris will make you feel normal coz he buys stuff if anything is lighter by 1g.

Back