• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What an ass...TEASER this is a TEASER!

for those who caught it on TV, I think everyoine here agree's thats randle should of gotten the HINT...HINT...HINT, to have rebecca also be an aprentice as well. Horrible way to end a season, HORRIBLE.:mad:

I can't agree with you more. The entire show (especially the comments by Carol and George) were leading up to Donald hiring both of them. He hired Randall, and then basically gave Randall the (rare and generous) decision to hire Rebecca. Randall was being slapped across the face with more hints than you can shake a stick at, and he still chose poorly. Maybe Donald and the producers shouldn't have left the cool plot twist at the very end to chance like they did.

I give Randall a lot of credit for being honest, but he had it wrong when he said that there shouldn't be two "Apprentii". It was clear to everyone else except him that he was already chosen as the Apprentice, and Rebecca was only being hired on for a job. After all, Donald was giving him his first decision as an employee of his, and IMHO he let the Don down. I wouldn't be surprised to see Rebecca on his payroll, anyhow.

Maybe he had still been harboring ill feelings toward her for how she sold him out in the boardroom several weeks earlier, I don't know. Either way, it was a HORRIBLE end to what was the most interesting Apprentice series to date. A TOTAL letdown if you ask me. :frown:

No class Randal - Rebecca's reaction when he gave his repsonse said it all.
Extremely disappointing - he would have lost nothing but gained even more respect - instead, he lost a lot of what he had gained.

I somewhat agree with everyone that it was "cold hearted". However, it also didn't surprise me. I am sure he made similar decisions in order to achieve his accomplishments. Also, he did not want to share the spot light after he "earned" it. Cold hearted but can't blame the guy.

Viper Driver said:
I can't agree with you more. The entire show (especially the comments by Carol and George) were leading up to Donald hiring both of them. He hired Randall, and then basically gave Randall the (rare and generous) decision to hire Rebecca. Randall was being slapped across the face with more hints than you can shake a stick at, and he still chose poorly.

. A TOTAL letdown if you ask me. :frown:

You pretty much wrote down exactly what I was saying last night as I watched to show. What a shmuck! Randall pretty much started showing his true colors during that last boardroom. There was no reason to attack Rebecca as she never attacked him. With two excellent candidates, handling the boardroom with class and mutual respect would have been the order of the day.

Randall is usually a very high self monitor when it comes to shaping his actions to those around him. (note how he intentionally flirts with the queer eye guy). He started to let his self monitoring slip during the final episode and was blind (or intentionally obtuse) to all the obvious hints that Trump wanted to hire both of them.

I wouldn't be surprised if Randall doesn't come out with some kind of public statement defending his actions. I'm sure he'll be peppered with questions regarding his decision when he makes his media tour. He made his bed, and now he has to lie in it.

The funny thing is, Randall was pretty much my favorite candidate up until that last episode. He had the opportunity to be a even greater winner, and he blew it royal. What a Shmuck!

I pretty much agree that he dropped the ball and should have acknowledged her ability to be hired by Trump. This past season was a bit different than other seasons in that Trump did fire multiple people on multiple occasions. That is why I also knew what he was getting at during the entire last episode. Randal being the competitor that he is, didn't want to share the spotlight. He competed against 1,000,000 applicants and was ultimately chosen to be the next Apprentice. You really can't blame him for wanting to get what he deserved, but his first decision as an employee of the Trump organization was definity a bad one. Oh well, we'll have to wait and see if he makes any appearances on future Apprentice shows like Bill does.

He had been my favorite until that last decision. Unbelievable. He was already chosen as the apprentice -- he wouldn't be giving anything up by also hiring her on. I doubt he'll stay at that job past a year anyways. I'm sure he's already making more than $250k/year with 5 companies under his belt, and it seems to me this was more about exposure than anything else. For rebecca on the other hand, it would have been a huge boost to her career. I'm sure Trump wasn't expecting him to say no...

I agree, and this is also one of the first seaons where they actually had good candidates. Most seasons they've had a bunch of losers. The other guy who I thought was really good was Mark (?) -- the guy who got kicked out in that big boardroom firing who was the only one setting up all the tents and stuff outside in that last episode.

There are some past winners who only won because everyone else sucked .. eg. Kendra. She's hardly the same caliber as Bill Rancic or Randall or Rebecca for that matter. I agree, Rebecca is incredibly mature, experienced and talented for her age -- and she's pretty hot too :D

Randal showed some true colors with a stunt like that. Makes me feel like all the 'sweet talking' he did with Rebecca was BS. Rebecca kept true to herself the entire time... What do you think she would have done? She would have hired him!

I liked Randal until the end as well.... not so much now. What an ass! After all they went through together, he was THAT selfish to exclude her from it all and probably burn a bridge for life... dummy.

I actually can't believe all the negative comments reguarding Randall's decision. I don't mind going against the grain of everyone else's opinions on this. Do I think Randall acted a little rude during the last episode? Yeah. I also think Rebecca has a bright future ahead of her as well. But I agree with there only being 1 winner. I personally wouldn't hire Rebecca to head a major project like the NJ Buildings. She would be strong in other areas possibly in the Trump Organization, but not as a figure head like that. Sorry, it is how I feel. 23 is way to young to have enough management experience to handle that. I started watching the show because I wanted to see hard business decisions being made, thus 1 winner.

I think Randal's decision was horrible, but I wish Mr. Trump would have also thought faster on his feet. He could have interjected and said "Randal, you're already The Apprentice, this is about my organization getting another great employee. Would she be good for me or not?!" Totally disappointed. I honestly wonder how many people are going to bother watching next season.

My guess is that the Trump machine has been getting some real pressure to hire a woman and they were confident they would be let off the hook at the end.To be honest Rebecca was done a favor. Like she wont make 500k in 2006 with everyone feeling so sorry for her. Randal, my guess he"ll hang for 6 to 12 months for the exposure then get back to making his normal 800k.And hes become succesful on hard work not like Trump who was given a multi million dollar building by his father when he was 19. I am really tired of the Trump machines manipulation of this show. My gosh have you watched the editing that goes on during the boardroom scenes throughout the season. If I hear another Trump voice-over I'm going to be sick. Folks remember what your dealing with here. Trump has been bailed out more times financially than anyone. Anyone else remember his latest multi billion dollar Bankrupcy. He has become so big that no one can allow him to go under because they would loose too much of their own interest..great system flaw. Oh well we'll look back 10 years from now and wonder why so called reality TV was so big. The truth is it is no more reality than th BS spewed at our latest X-mas party.
PS...I know who gives a crap what I think I'm the idiot that moved from Cali to GA.

Hi

I finally got it downloaded and watched it right now. What an a$$. He came of looking really bad.

He had his "game face" on, but he had already won so there was no need for that.

Alla.. what a nice girl she is? :eek: Would not want to have her as a enemy. Well I am not sure that I would like here as a friend either :smile:

Rebecca will surely go on to great things. If Randel had handled that a little better I am sure he would have stayed longer in the Trump organization longer than he probably will.

Regards

I disagree with all of you... business is business... so if you hire rebecca too, then why not alla... and so on and so on.

If you were just hired at a company and they asked if they should hire the other candidate you were up against at the same time, for the same type of position, you'd probably say no too.

It was a cheap move by Trump calling him back over in the middle of Randal's great moment to ask such a tough question at that time.

What's great though, is with all the happiness and cheering, everyone thought he'd be a good guy and say "Sure!" but when he said no, some of the looks on people's faces and their reaction was priceless!

Made for great TV. This was a great season overall.

Some quick thoughts regarding the show... rather than choose all these candidates who run multi-million dollar firms already, why not select from a younger or more up and coming crowd to make it more interesting? Kind of a rags to riches scenario for someone with the smarts but not the opportunity.

Also, if the candidates were never hired, how can they be fired.... it's just an interview?

These are the things I think of when I'm on the toilet :redface:

Well keep in mind this. Randal is black, he is the first black person to win on that show. So in a way you need to look at it from that perspective as well.

Pacemaker Kid89 said:
Well keep in mind this. Randal is black, he is the first black person to win on that show. So in a way you need to look at it from that perspective as well.

Not only the first black person, but first former celebrity as well :tongue:

HUMPTYYES.jpg

pinkettlg.jpg

Yo my name is humpty... pronounced with an umpty.... :cool:

Back