• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What an awesome yesterday!

Put it this way - if youre showing up with a (small) woodie (again), Im passing on this diner!

I guess I was under the false assumption that there would be no repeats of the infamous woodie incident in 2006.

DONT TAKE THOSE PILLS BEFORE A MEET AGAIN!

What will they do with only one yellow NSX there? Besides Brad is coming up all that way to show off his shiny, candy-like NSX! It's a beaut by the way!

The triptronic is a little counter intuitive, but I love his new car!!!

Sean want! SEAN WANT!!!

Put it this way - if youre showing up with a (small) woodie (again), Im passing on this diner!

I guess I was under the false assumption that there would be no repeats of the infamous woodie incident in 2006.

DONT TAKE THOSE PILLS BEFORE A MEET AGAIN!

Hey, it only says to call a Doctor if the condition persists for more than 48 hours...or is it 24?:rolleyes: I'll call my doc this afternoon, it'll be taken care of before tomorrow night!:redface:

I'll bring all I can, but you better show, I know u like it!:biggrin:

Hey, it only says to call a Doctor if the condition persists for more than 48 hours...or is it 24?:rolleyes: I'll call my doc this afternoon, it'll be taken care of before tomorrow night!:redface:

I'll bring all I can, but you better show, I know u like it!:biggrin:

If I knew I was supposed to call my doctor every time I had a woody for 4 hours at a time, I would have had to live in his office from the age of 13-18.

Ignorance is bliss! I wish I was ignorant of this joke to. Yellow cars do strange things to their drivers I guess.

Isn't there a commandment, "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's whip?":wink:

Yes. But I'll risk eternal damnation for a sweetah ride!

Needs a manual though, me likey the shifty.

Im there. I have to do something with my newly installed navigation besides plotting the pink porsche as a waypoint up at Mosport. Its never moving very fast; its nice to have advance warning that its coming up.

"Beware, track obstacle ahead, 300m...200m...100m....."

Stu...........don't worry about your small woodie - I've been know to get a few wrinkles out here and there. Ask my neighbor who owned a Sharpei, which after living beside me turned into a Pointer.

Im there. I have to do something with my newly installed navigation besides plotting the pink porsche as a waypoint up at Mosport. Its never moving very fast; its nice to have advance warning that its coming up.

"Beware, track obstacle ahead, 300m...200m...100m....."

Stu...........don't worry about your small woodie - I've been know to get a few wrinkles out here and there. Ask my neighbor who owned a Sharpei, which after living beside me turned into a Pointer.

With friends like you...

First, Dave, you're going sooo slow cuz you're reading your nav system, that closing thing 300-100 is me closing in on you, the "ahead" part is 'cuz Mosport is CLOCKWISE, not Counter clockwise like you think (we haven't said anything cuz your not going fast enough to be a danger.)

Now Shawna, a small woodie is a good sized sliver and a good sized sliver sliver is a great big prick. a=b=c therefore a=c, right:tongue:

Back