• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What are the Chances?

We just recently puchased a 05 LBBP nsx and the next week a local mazda dealer has the same 05 LBBP for sale with 16 in the world and two with in 5 miles I think that just sweet. I thought this may be a good photo opp maybe double LBBPS just thought id share that.:biggrin:

Yeah, post some pics and give that car a good once over and report back here for anyone who might be looking for one.

Yeah, post some pics and give that car a good once over and report back here for anyone who might be looking for one.
yes im planning on giving it another look this week so if anybody interested ill be able to look the car over for them

yes im planning on giving it another look this week so if anybody interested ill be able to look the car over for them
if anybody interested in the LBBP 2005 for sale I have checked the car out in person shoot me a PM if u have some questions and dont want to just ask the dealer. here are some quick pics i took they wouldnt get the key for me but you can see its Blue on BLue. mine LBBP is in the backround:biggrin:
download
tn
tn
tn
tn
tn
tn

Last edited:
There are at least two '05 LBBP NSXs here in So Cal, too. 'Course, we have lots of NSXs here.

IMG_7716100401NSXmeet.jpg

Back