• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What do you guys think.. ??

I was originally going to go with the EVO's but now I'm not sure..
My 93 is red and I'm def going with black w/ polished lip!

evo_small.jpg

perfect10_small.jpg

ro_ja_r2_7_cblk_ci3_l.jpg

THese are my favourite, but they don't make em in 18" for the front!! Wonder if they would...
310_exc_sm.jpg

I need to order something this weekend!
Tell me what you think.. or any other black w/ lip you know of !! Thanks
Oh and hoping to go 18 x 8 and 19 x 9.5. I do wish I could get away with 35 series in the back but oh well. These are cruisin rims..

Any would look good on a red NSX. They are all pretty similar, so if I was you I would be looking at weight. They will all be relatively heavy, but pick the lighter of the group. Good luck, and let us see some pictures when you get them.

Best,
Chuck

i wouldn't get polish lip. It dulls fast and u have to always polish it to have it shine up. Chrome would be better choice.
Chrome looks sharper when your car is moving too.

I like the RO_JA R2-7's the best of the ones you listed. It says it has a "Polished Stainless Lip" :confused:.

i wouldn't get polish lip. It dulls fast and u have to always polish it to have it shine up. Chrome would be better choice.
Chrome looks sharper when your car is moving too.

This isn't true. This is only true if you have a bare aluminum lip on 2/3 piece wheels like IForged & DPE. All of the wheels you listed are cast wheels and the lips are either machined or stainless steel inserts which stay shiny all the time (unless they get dirty, in which case you'll have to "dust" them off).

I have the Gram Lights 57S Pro (notice the "g" on the spoke), which is the exact same wheel as the Roja R2-7s. Maybe you can photoshop it black.

2037_p45378.jpeg

normal_IMG_0902.JPG

Hey thanks for the opinions guys. and jorje for those pics.. helps alot.

My biggest drawback is the weight of these "knockoffs".. can't help but looking at lighter options.. I've got to decide soon. I've seen work, volks etc that I like, maybe not as much but I might just need to let them grow on me a little more.

The GT-U doesn't come in black (i would just hate to paint brand new wheels), Rezax II, or CE28's. All options.. :redface:

Picked up the bilsteins and eibachs (if i want to use em) though!

Back