• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What do you value an nsx with............

What do you guys value an nsx with
300,000kms :nightmare:
1992 Silver base
Manual
Rear bumper was replaced, needs paint
Maintenance unknown
Couple small things to fix, clip here, paint ding here etc.
All others are as you would expect for a car with 300
INCLUDE USD / CAD / etc for currency

Im a long time creeper, never had enough money in the past to get myself even close to afford one, now Im finally in the realm of affording a cheaper one.
Ever since I had my first civic, and saw an nsx, the dream kept dreaming, 5 years later im here and harsh creeping every buysell / trade / forum for one worldwide.
Too bad the yen is up, and the nsx in japan is just as expensive as it is here, almost imported an S2000 last year, kind of thinking about bidding on some NSX's from japan, if I cant find one locally.

:eagerness:

Last edited:
What price are they asking? Even in Japan they say that the more the motor breaks in, the better it is. I would not be concerned about mileage, only if it had sketchy service records or previous boosted motor.
Keep in mind, parts cost exuberant amounts of money. But if it is sitting in your garage waiting for parts, that sure as hell beats a pipe dream.

Back