• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What happened to GT-ROM website?

I tried to log on to the web site and its always unavailable now and it seems like its not there anymore. Anyone know if its a different name or if they went out of business or something? Thanks for the help everyone!

Dang it. Weird, I was just looking at it probably just a few days ago, now sure enough, its not there. It was working a few days ago.

I've just ordered from GT ROM.
and received an email from him just then.
I just asked and will update

808NA1 said:
Dang it. Weird, I was just looking at it probably just a few days ago, now sure enough, its not there. It was working a few days ago.

great avatar:biggrin:

NSXBOX said:
I've just ordered from GT ROM.
and received an email from him just then.
I just asked and will update

How do you order anything from GT ROM? Nothing is in english. How do I go about ordering??

Jim said:
How do you order anything from GT ROM? Nothing is in english. How do I go about ordering??

Is there anything in particular you need? We purchase from GT-ROM and can supply nearly anything offered on the site. If there is anything we can help you with, please let me know.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Chris@SoS said:
Is there anything in particular you need? We purchase from GT-ROM and can supply nearly anything offered on the site. If there is anything we can help you with, please let me know.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Chris,

Sent you an e-mail yesterday.

Jim

Back