• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What is a good steering wheel hub for the 320mm Momo Tuner?

I just bought a 320mm steering wheel and was wondering which hub I should get? I don't need any fancy, detachable ones btw. Any links?

Thanks again. Sounds like I need to give SOS a call!

David, do I need those "stainless fasteners" on the SOS site? Are those just bolts? Do the bolts come with my MOMO Tuner wheel?

David, do I need those "stainless fasteners" on the SOS site? Are those just bolts? Do the bolts come with my MOMO Tuner wheel?

I have the same one. It works great and there are groves for the wires for the cruise buttons if you keep them. The stainless fasteners are not needed, your wheel will come with some bolts.

However, if you run a trim ring with cruise or something, the stock wheel bolts may not be long enough, depends on what they give you with your wheel...and what look you're going for.

Thanks DrV. I just called SOS and the hub comes with both sets of bolts. Order was placed! Thanks again guys!

*edit* DrV, which horn button did you go with? Which steering wheel do you have?

What about an "A" Horn Button?? Are those available?

Thanks DrV. I just called SOS and the hub comes with both sets of bolts. Order was placed! Thanks again guys!

*edit* DrV, which horn button did you go with? Which steering wheel do you have?

I went with a red "H" horn button that I think i got off ebay. Nothing special, matched my interior. I had the momo horn button before that...worked fine. Make sure you know how to wire the airbag light so it's not on all the time. The Type S horn button is fantastic too..but the price is....well, pricey.

the Momo Race/Tuner works GREAT as a wheel. I went with something upscale after getting bored with my momo and running out of mods to do.

Post pics when you are done.

Back