• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What is the best looking rear bodykit out there

Hi guys, I am in the market for a new rear bumper bodykit. Which rear bodykit is the best looking one out there at the moment without having to go widebody?

Thanks for any opinion

Just had to put this out there...my 2 Yen...www.gt-rom.net
http://www.gt-rom.net/gtrom/gtone_aero/e_rearbumper.htm
and this one...lots to choose from...and definitely "unique"
http://www.gt-rom.net/gtrom/sorcery/e_hp_d1.htm
or check out Sorcery's site www.sorcery.jp
DJ

Thanks for the options. Does the GT one rear bumper comes with the rear valence (top and lower rear bumper just like the yellow NSX)? How much (what does 81000yen equates to)? What is it made of? CF, OEM Plastic, etc?

Do you have a side view of an NSX (with sideskirts) with this kit? And yes, maybe the downforce diffusers will complete the look, together with DF's CF license plate bezel.

Any other options?

Thanks for the options. Does the GT one rear bumper comes with the rear valence (top and lower rear bumper just like the yellow NSX)? How much (what does 81000yen equates to)? What is it made of? CF, OEM Plastic, etc?

Do you have a side view of an NSX (with sideskirts) with this kit? And yes, maybe the downforce diffusers will complete the look, together with DF's CF license plate bezel.

Any other options?

How aggressive do you want to go ?

Here

Wings West Rear

NSX_rear.jpg

Here is a link to more rears from my favorite vendor

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/exterior_performance_products/NSX/aero_valence_diffusers.asp

I think the +02 is the best looking rear valence. But now Downforce makes one that is an EXACT replica of the 02 that is just a hint more aggressive. I think THIS is the best rear valence, and I plan on putting it on my car.

I was going to leave a link but it seems Downforce's site is messed. :frown:

Route-KS R-GT rear bumper. I believe you can order it from GT-Rom.

I'm a big fan of Nico's (NSXBOX) rear spats.

Attachments

• nicospats001.jpg
    nicospats001.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 327
This one is nice too! :biggrin:

2002 rear valance-got it from raylaks honda in N.Y. free shipping no tax and 25% off. Everything else ask Detlef from procar for them.

sophia_lin_2.jpg

sophia_lin_3.jpg

This one is nice too! :biggrin:

2002 rear valance-got it from raylaks honda in N.Y. free shipping no tax and 25% off. Everything else ask Detlef from procar for them.

sophia_lin_2.jpg

sophia_lin_3.jpg

That is indeed one nice rear end! :biggrin:

Nate in DC

Sorry this thread may have just got highjacked. Contact me if you need to higher her for a D.J., Model, Ect....

S1.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

I would love to fit a CF rear diffuser but not sure if it would clear my gruppe M and also worried about it scraping in and out of drive ways.

Sorry this thread may have just got highjacked. Contact me if you need to higher her for a D.J., Model, Ect..[../QUOTE]

The only position I'd hire her for is WIFE:biggrin: Smoking hot!:wink:

Back