• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What is the Best price you have seen for a 2002 NSX-T?

I'm thinking of buying a New 2002 NSX-T. What is the best price you have been able to get or have seen on one? What do you all feel is a good buy on one? Thanks so much in advance!!

If I was you I would buy a low mileage 1 or 2 year old NSX. Currently the market on newer cars is terrible and you can get one smoking deal ona slightly used NSX.

I picked up a new but leftover '94 coupe in March of '95, when everyone was waiting for the NSX-T models, and I had the salesman figure out what I saved, $18,000.

I picked up a leftover '98 Zanardi protoype new in May '00 for $75,000.

My point is that after the initial wave of interest in the car, and with a new model rumored to be on the way (meaning production should stop around May '03 to begin tooling up for a 2004 release), there should be some room to start haggling now. I am sure that some colors can be had cheaper than others. Remember, time is on your side, there is no way that they will sell all 250 units.

That's Unbelievable, the dealer would make 3k more just by giving it to another dealer. I paid 83K for my Yellow/Yellow 02! Def. take that if you still can

Originally posted by hk4site:
That $5000 under invoice he really wants to sell it!!!!!

Although the invoice is $79,978, there is also a holdback of $1,780, so the dealer actually paid $78,198 for it.

$75,000!@?!?!?!?!?!?! WHOA! what are you waiting for ??????? I paid MSRP for my blue/blue.....75k!!!!! DO IT! good greif!

$75000 for a 2002?? what color? can you ask your dealer what would be the shipping to Boston?

Originally posted by Rococo:
The dealer is offering me the car for $75K. A savings of about $14K off sticker.

I have to wonder why you're not buying - that price seems unreal - do you think you can do better? Makes me think it can't be the price, maybe you're still undecided on on an NSX? 18% discount off sticker is pretty amazing in anyone's book! & this is current model, not even leftover, right?Remember the dealer on here only a month or so back looking for $10K OVER sticker???

Any other color at this $75k or lower price
smile.gif
?

------------------
--
'94 NSX Brooklands Green Pearl/ Onyx - 9k miles
'01 M3 Laguna Seca Blue/ Grey

I have a friend that just got one... silver and VERY nice! He only has 900 miles on it and needs to sell it due to personal matters. He is asking only $76,000 and he paid over $87,000?

If anybody knows anybody that is interested email me.

I will be asking for a shipping quote already if it wasnt a silver..

There is a silver/blk at Acura of Boston here.. but .. personal taste..

Rococo,
so have you decided to buy the car yet?
If you decide not buy the car, please pass the information to us
smile.gif

You know...

This thread along with dupontregisty has me wondering if there might be an anouncment comming fairly soon about a new NSX. $75k here, "significant discount" (2 2002 NSX's listed on dupont).

It is unheard of for the NSX to be pushed for less than wholesale before it's model year is even close to over.

-matt

nobody has any advance info about the new model NSX, especially the dealerships. the press will get the info long before the dealerships ever see it.

Originally posted by mandrewz:
If a silver/black 6-speed 2002 does it for any of you, I will be willing to match the mentioned price on this one car I have in stock. Offer expires August 20,2002.Tax,DMV,and shipping not included in selling price.
Contact Michael Andrews via email only. [email protected]
http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum16/HTML/000218.html

Great deal, and silverstone is my favorite color - wish I could afford a new one.. Here's an identical car on eBay, hasnt hit reserve at $79,765:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1849428574

And then there was that dealer trying to sell a silver car here for **$99K+** a while back! I don't understand new car pricing at all..

Back