• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What is your daily driver!?

..still driving my 02 landcruiser

FullSizeRender_zps31f8bffd.jpg

I envy you guys who have managed to find clean pre-beak TSX's and TL's, 'Ludes, Del Sols, RSX's and Nike Covert VRS's. Nice drivers, all.

Your NSX looks a llike an '80's slantnose 911 from that angle.

- - - Updated - - -

I drive a 2015 BMW 5 Series. It's my company car. I could have chosen an Acura, but I honestly haven't liked anything they have made in the last few years. I wish I did, because the service at the Indianapolis Acura dealer is waayyyy better than our local BMW dealer. I am due for a new car in a few months, so I'll take another look in the Acura showroom.

My wife drives a 2004 TL with 150k+ miles that still feels new. Great car.
NSX and TL.jpg

In the summer, we daily drive our convertibles as much as possible.

NSX and LCC.jpg nsx and bmw 1.jpg

The Lincoln Convertible gets more attention than the NSX. It has almost 100k miles. The BMW has about 170k miles and will likely only last a few more years.

"04" S2K Project Car. (My son Drew holding it up.)

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 554
13' Civic Coupe EX

LOVE this car! Everything I want in a daily driver on the cheap. It looks damn nice too :love-struck:

Last edited:
I wanted AWD and a 4 seat convertible, got a 15 650IX, the car is a beast. The only thing I don't like, are the run flats!!!

Yes, i used to commute with my bike as well. But now I never do it. Maybe im older now, but its just so risky (nuts drivers) and i honestly dont save that much time (donning helmet, gloves, pack, etc). Just glad i survived all those years of commuting with my bike. =)

Boy, you said it. I do it because of my lifestyle (I exercise to support my eating habits)

Wow, none are driving hybrid! My DD is a 02 Insight, love that hybrid, socal gas is around $5/gal.

I have a 06 civic hybrid, absolutely hate the car but with 1000+ miles weekly at $26 a tank I can't complain. Oh and it's not worth a pic lol

Boy, you said it. I do it because of my lifestyle (I exercise to support my eating habits)

I do the same lol, if I worked closer to home id be taking my Felt AR1 to work instead to save even more gas than my civic. Some nice cars, that I have also daily driven in the past.

Total agreement -- my DD up to now has been /06 Acura TL which now has 138,000 very trouble-free miles and runs like a car with maybe 50,000 miles. Totally awesome vehicle and has decent size back seat and trunk. Always struck me as a FWD E39 Bimmer from Japan. I spent some considerable time in the new TLX -- the V6 SH-AWD variant. I was not impressed and the deal killer was fact that despite Acura saying it is same size as outgoing TL this is just not the case as regards size of back seat. I just bought a /15 Audi A6 3.0T -- $8,500 off sticker since I get supplier discount, there was Acura conquest $$, Audi Financial incentive and discount because the /16s are already on the lot. So far I am very impressed but I am under no illusions -- doubt this is a 9 year/138,000 mile trouble-free proposition. Thus I will keep it through warranty expiration and if has been reliable maybe a year beyond that and then on to something else. I love the old TL so much that despite the Audi dealer (who also has a Honda store) offering me a good amount of money for the old girl, I elected to keep her much to my wife's displeasure!

Your NSX looks a llike an '80's slantnose 911 from that angle.

- - - Updated - - -

I drive a 2015 BMW 5 Series. It's my company car. I could have chosen an Acura, but I honestly haven't liked anything they have made in the last few years. I wish I did, because the service at the Indianapolis Acura dealer is waayyyy better than our local BMW dealer. I am due for a new car in a few months, so I'll take another look in the Acura showroom.

My wife drives a 2004 TL with 150k+ miles that still feels new. Great car.
View attachment 126038

In the summer, we daily drive our convertibles as much as possible.

View attachment 126039 View attachment 126040

The Lincoln Convertible gets more attention than the NSX. It has almost 100k miles. The BMW has about 170k miles and will likely only last a few more years.

Back