• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

what is your daily driver

What is your daily driver, while your NSX is in the garage?

• Sports Car/ Exotic

Votes: 35 17.9%
  • Luxury Sedan/ coupe/ SUV

Votes: 83 42.3%
  • Truck or Pick up

Votes: 18 9.2%
  • Economy car/ compact car

Votes: 58 29.6%
  • Motorcyle

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
I'm sure many of us don't drive are cars on a daily basis. Just for fun and something interesting, what do are your daily drivers?

Willy-

I still have my 97 Accord LX Sedan and I just picked up a 2001 Lexus GS300 Last Month that I use as a DD.... :)

Mike

Fun cars:
1997 BMW Z3 (hers)
1999 NSX (mine)

Daily drivers:
2002 BMW 330i (hers)
2000 Yamaha VStar custom (mine)

5.jpg

meandbike.jpg

Bram said:
2000 Accord, prior to this Accord, I drove a 1990.

Bram

Thats too cool...

I've had my share of Accords..

1990 LX Coupe
1991 EX
1993 LX
1997 LX (now) :biggrin:

I've since moved to the DARK SIDE and purchased my FIRST TOYOTA.... We'll see how it goes.. :tongue:

Mike

well since i'm in Arkansas, i drive my NSX daily,
I still have my 2000 Civic HB CX at home in CA

1994 Toyota Land Cruiser w/191,000 miles and counting. Goal is to hit 300,000 before replacing it. :eek:

Where's the German love?

I drive my Golf TDI 200 miles round trip every day... A 2004 with 60k already!

(My last daily driver was a 93 Mustang GT convertible... I miss it)

Just a thought, but maybe this should be in "off topic"?

The wife drives a 04 Accord EX V6. I commute in a 95 honda civc (Just pulled the ITR motor out and put the original back in for better gas mileage :biggrin: :wink: ).

:biggrin:

Last edited:
Hi

I have a VW Golf I 1983 model as a daily driver. I also have a Kawasaki ZX9R 1998 for fun and ofcourse the NSX. NSX and bike is parked for 6 months now.

I wish I could afford something nicer as a DD, but you would not believe how much tax and stuff we have on cars here in Norway.

Regards

Have to drive my NSX daily. Sold the other car since no more parking space in the garage. Now 85K miles on the car. :smile:

WealthBuildR said:
I'm sure many of us don't drive are cars on a daily basis. Just for fun and something interesting, what do are your daily drivers?

1994 Acura NSX. I am one of those sicko's that actually drives their car every day that they can. The funny thing is that I have several less exotic cars that sit while my NSX gets driven....go figure. :D ;)

I daily drive a 2003 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner, V6, extra-cab. I love it for all aspects except the terrible mileage (17-19 mpg city).

I drive my NSX daily for now. Seattle isn't too bad of a city to drive during the winter...just a little wet. Plus my office is only about 15mins away from home.

I figure I'll buy a BMW or some sort of sedan in a few years, but for now, I just can't stop driving this thing.

Back