• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What # is your NSX?

GIII, is your car Canadian? I ask because I thought that the first one sold in the US was #64. I maybe wrong, but I thought there was a thread on that somewhere here on Prime. I'll see if I can dig that up.

Mine is #2585 for 1991.

I believe Nukem has 2584. We were someplace together & he mentioned his was one car older than mine. We figured what are the odds of that happening.

Small world. But I would wait for him to verify his 91.

Last edited:
wow i was way off,,i never got into reading vin numbers ,someone told me i was #2,,,,,ha!! im actually 3002 after learning the vin myself,,,now im going to handle the guy that told me i was #2,,,,,hope i dont go to jail!!!!!!!,,,,,sorry guys,,,,,,,but,,,i,still,have,a NSX!

Last edited:
Funny part is my car is already on this list from the previous owner. I'm very surprised how early my number is though. I guess I have one of the oldest NSX's in the country!:biggrin:

1991 #447 (Australia) Red/Black 5sp

I already posted this but My daily NSX is 415 in 92. and 300 previous owners LOL j/k

Back