• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What lip and skirt is this?

I was browsing Yahoo auctions in Japan looking for parts when I came across these. I bid on them but lost out at 55000Y for the front lip and 65000Y for the side skirts.... Bitterly disappointed as I am, I'd like to know what to look for in the future by knowing the manufacturer of the parts.

At first I thought TCRC skirts but they are different, and less bulky around the front fender.

Any help for future insight into me acquiring these parts would be greatly appreciated!

Skirts:
t1770-img600x399-1319942391yqs7js43307.jpg

t1770-img480x360-13199423928fpxro43307.jpg

front lip:
t1770-img600x399-1319941009egpths23727.jpg

t1770-img480x360-1319941009pqe9kn23727.jpg

I thought maybe the skirts were Lechers but not sure.

It's not a Mugen lip. Different design around the fog light holes.

Speaking of Mugen, last week I saw a set of the genuine Mugen indicator lens covers go for over $1000 + fees + postage... :eek: I reckon I'll never see another set of those come up for sale ever again in my lifetime...

Last edited:
Lecher front end, but not sure on the skirts

All wrong so far. The front half spoiler is Kei Office. Shine in USA sells replicas. Check my 'rare old school japanese bodykit' thread.

The sides are based on the Marga Hills wide body skirts and are probably made by Garage Kite or Jack Sports. Downforce has some pretty similar skirts.

Side skirts are Marga Hills. I have the same ones, slightly modified on my NSX with an added "vent" towards the rear side of the skirt near the rear tire:

_DSC1082.jpg

Speaking of Mugen, last week I saw a set of the genuine Mugen indicator lens covers go for over $1000 + fees + postage... :eek: I reckon I'll never see another set of those come up for sale ever again in my lifetime...

$1000+ huh.... I guess it's supply and demand. Makes me wonder what a BNIB set would go for :smile:

I thought maybe the skirts were Lechers but not sure.

It's not a Mugen lip. Different design around the fog light holes.

I used to browse Yahoo auctions regularly but sort of got out of it. Maybe we should have a stickied thread where peeps can post the latest rare findings for the benefit of others?

I used to browse Yahoo auctions regularly but sort of got out of it. Maybe we should have a stickied thread where peeps can post the latest rare findings for the benefit of others?

This is a great idea!

Back