• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What magazine's do you subscribe to?

I am curious to know what type of magazines do NSX owners subscribe to.

I personally do not subscribe to any magazines at this time, but I frequently read Guns and Ammo, Makes and Models, Super Street, and Details.

How about you?

Forbes, Money and SmartMoney. Used to have Road & Track.

At various points, car related magazines I've subscribed to include:

• Super Street
  • Modified
  • Import Tuner
  • Car and Driver
  • Road & Track
  • Motor Trend
  • Sport Compact Car
  • Honda Tuning

I got the subscriptions not specifically for the editorial content of each magazine, but because I got killer deals on subscription rates. And I like the pretty pictures in them too. :D

Print Mags:

Motor Trend
Road & Track
Car & Driver
Sport Compact Car
Turbo
Forbes
Money
BusinessWeek
NSX Driver :smile:
Playboy

Will probably add Maxim.

Online Mags: There are so many. Too many to list.

Technology Review by MIT.

I also have Seventeen that keeps coming to me (addressed to my mispelled name). I don't know why. I never subscribed to it...:confused:

I have a lot of magazine subscriptions, but lately haven't had time to look through much of them.

GQ (will read cover to cover)
Maxim (will read cover to cover)
Forbes
Cigar Aficionado
DuPont Registry for Homes
DuPont Registry for Cars
Road and Track
Car and Driver
Tennis
Yachting
BoatingLife
ScubaDiving

and lately BabyTalk!

Take care.

Wow, some of you have a large number of subscriptions!

I forgot to add that I am also a Stuff mag reader. Seems like alot of us are!:biggrin:

I used to get too many periodicals to read in a month, so they would just pile up around my house.

Maxim
Stuff
Playboy
Mens Journal
Road and Track
Car and Driver
Sport Compact Car
Sports Illustrated

I must have tossed 50lbs of magazines when I moved from Dallas to Chicago

I have allowed all of the subscriptions to lapse, now I just buy current issues when I travel.

I usually pick up National Geographic Travel/Adventure, and I have been reading cycling mags while preparing for my next MTB purchase

Oh, BTW- be careful with subscriptions on your credit card. The services will sometimes auto-renew on you. SI did that to me to the tune of $90. I called to complain and they credited me, but it is a pain in the a$$.

Yeah, too many men's magazines that I couldn't keep up with even 3 subscriptions.

I didn't really like maxim. But Stuff was cool because of the STICKERS! Their little section on new stuff for guys was cool like the bikes, cars, etc.

Gear was cool because they had a a model section on that 7th heaven chick and it shows some nip action, lol.

currerently:

- modified luxury & exotics
- import tuner
- stuff
- maxim
- communication arts

For Pleasure
NSX driver
Road and Track
Car and Driver
Sports Illustrated
Men's Health
Porsche Panarama

For Business there are plenty and to numerous to list, plus no one would care anyway

Seems like, the most popular are Maxim and Stuff.

Mine are:

MAXIM
STUFF
FORBES
GQ
MEN'S LIFE
NURSING (the wife's)
ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY
BUSINESS WEEK
FORTUNE
ESPN
SEVENTEEN (the Wife's ok)