• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What suit do you wear?

T Bell said:
1BADNSX I like yours the best!

Me too..if I could wear that every day (and need too) I would be happy..:)

Regards

For me it's Timex (digital), Old Navy jeans, sportshirts, white sox and sneakers or work boots and white cotton Hanes all under.
Same winter coat for 3 years, it's a LL Bean look alike and I got it for under $45.00 right off the rack at K-Mart.
Don't wear a suit often enough to have one that is still in style the second time I wear it.
I guess when I got this used car I really moved up a couple of notches.:)

Last edited:
I am not much of a man that pays attention to the label. I buy if it fits me well or if the taylor can fit me in--I concern more on the quality.

I have alot of Armani's and Zegna's. When it comes to clothes im not much of a label shopper, but I do have have to admit, after wearing a designer one, its very difficult to wear anything else. They fit well, are made from light comfortable materials, and are stylish. Some of my suits are going on 10 years old now, and still look as good as they did the day I bought them. So its safe to assume they also last longer. I have had others (no names) , but they fell apart after a few wearings.

They are expensive, but like anything else, if you get them on a decent sale, works out to about the same as what you would pay for a "regular" suit.

I have 2 of them only have put them one time each... Biggest waist of money I ever did. Why did I buy them because I was going to start a jog were I needed to were them but I got a better job later and I could were anything I want and let my log hair loose all day..

VampNSX said:
I have 2 of them only have put them one time each... Biggest waist of money I ever did. Why did I buy them because I was going to start a jog were I needed to were them but I got a better job later and I could were anything I want and let my log hair loose all day..

Is it more of a work out if you jog with your suit on? If it is I got to try it sometimes. :D :p

Zuerst said:
Is it more of a work out if you jog with your suit on? If it is I got to try it sometimes. :D :p

It looks like if you do work out with the suit on it may cause hair to grow on your log. :eek:

Hugo Boss or Leather

I prefer Hugo Boss, especially the German Boss suits...

They are excellent quality, not as expensive as Armani and look great and fit even better if you have a good tailor to make some alterations...

Otherwise, I'm wearing jeans and tennis shoes to the office except when I meet with clients.

I also wear full leather sometimes...

Just picked up a Gericke Tribal 1 Piece this weekend at the Long Beach Motorcycle show!

http://www.gericke-usa.com/tribal_suit.htm

Last edited:
Leathers...

Here's me last weekend at Pahrump on my bike...:p
(I'm wearing my FieldSheer Two Piece in this one)...

Attachments

• katopahrumpleft.jpg
    katopahrumpleft.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 190
Hi

Kato..nice suite..nice bike..nice picture...damn it I would like to go riding now but it is 1.5 meters of snow now :(

Here is me from this summer. Dainese two piece on a track in Anderstorp south of Sweden.

I miss summer and bike riding.

The leather suite is the suite I like the most :)

Regards

Attachments

• roll 127 - 69.jpg
    roll 127 - 69.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 165
Bikes

I love bikes and back in the 80's I almost killed myself on a Suzuki GSX-R 750. I miss my bike days. However, I do not miss the driving position. Another aspect of riding a bike is that afterwards everything (including NSX) seems so sloooooow. :D :eek:

I am very rarely in anything other than business casual and like 'classic' styling. I generally shop at Jos A Bank (pants) and Polo (dress shirts) online store for work clothes and Brooks Brothers for the occasional suit.

Back