• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What year NSX to get

fannsx said:
Excellent realistic advice. Sometimes we all need a reality check.
Yup, I find I need one almost daily :)

Yes, I know that I have alot of other priorites to deal with, but around next christmas I will have the money to get my NSX, and be able to afford it on my own. My girlfriend was the one who told me that if I have the money, then just go ahead and do it. As for the upgraded parts, just some minor suspension work, brakes, rims, a new front bumper and side skirts, and interior parts, and just some basic parts for the engine for now.

01CLtypeS/NSX said:
...As for the upgraded parts, just some minor suspension work, brakes, rims, a new front bumper and side skirts, and interior parts, and just some basic parts for the engine for now.

HAHA!! I like how you said 'just some minor' and then listed a whole slew of parts for the NSX. I hope that you realize that your 'minor' upgrades you listed are probably going to set you back about $10,000, possibly more if you are buying some top end parts. Just FYI....modding these cars is not cheap. Just buying an exhaust, brakes, and wheels can set you back $10,000 alone.

THonda said:
Nothing was wrong w/ that car, he drove it for a while find the car wasn't for him and sold it for a 360. How did you conclude he was asking for more than what he paid for.

Because I am pretty sure he said what he paid for it, and then I saw it for sale for a lot more. I might be wrong though.

i purchased the car for $52K in april from autowerks llc in PA.
then sold it for $56K in may to emira cars (sister dealership to zakar motors) in nj. i put approximately 1500 miles. i forget what the mileage was at the time of sale, i think it was 12K.
the car was mint inside and out. mechanically excellent.
had 1 oil change and inspection at davis acura in pa prior to selling.
the car originated from greenwich acura. then it went to ohio then to virginia and then to autowerks. besides that 1 owner in greenwich, its only been moved from dealer to dealer to auction.
hope it goes to a great home where it will stay.
i did not sell the car to make some money, very simply the car was not for me so i sold it and got a 360.

Last edited:
NYC01 said:
i purchased the car for $52K in april from autowerks llc in PA.
then sold it for $56K in may to emira cars (sister dealership to zakar motors) in nj. i put approximately 1500 miles. i forget what the mileage was at the time of sale, i think it was 12K.
the car was mint inside and out. mechanically excellent.
had 1 oil change and inspection at davis acura in pa prior to selling.
the car originated from greenwich acura. then it went to ohio then to virginia and then to autowerks. besides that 1 owner in greenwich, its only been moved from dealer to dealer to auction.
hope it goes to a great home where it will stay.
i did not sell the car to make some money, very simply the car was not for me so i sold it and got a 360.

Hi NYCO1,
I spoke to you in the past about your O1 when it was for sale on Prime, but it was sold when I contacted you, by chance do you where it’s located now? Thanks, I’ll try to give it good home in Florida.

Back