• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Whats kind of Body Kits are available for NSX

I am planning to buy a nsx soon i was inquiring what kind of kits are available i have seen Wings West and erbeuni (not a big fan of small lip stuff) are there any full kits that are available in us and not ordered from Japan

thanxx

hehe, I just gotten this one book from Yaohan (Japanese Mall), I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about. Well, I went into Asahiya Bookstore, and I was looking thru the car magazines from Japan. And I found these books which is specificly for a certain car. The book is called Hyper Rev, Well, I found a NSX One...Oh my goodnessss!! The Details! The information! But damnit, I can't read japanese, I just like looking at the pictures...well...it has everything...It gives you aftermarket accessories from coilovers, body kits, brake pads, oil, built N/A Motors, exhaust systems, clutches, flywheels, etc, etc, anything you can think of! It even shows Tochigi, Japan, where the NSX we're made, it showed how they made it, they started with the Engine...AMAZING!! hand built, then the body, welded together, all hand made...Then, painted, by man, no machine, etc...basically....everything is by a small group of workers dedicated to the NSX...Ooooh...am I blabbin? I am totally off subject, hehe, Mugen has a Full Bumper Replacement, but Mugen will cost a arm and a legg...I prefer the Wings West Add on, it's soo clean.....okae!! I'll shaddup..... =X

[This message has been edited by ExoticNSX (edited 10 January 2001).]

ExoticNSX,
yeah I know the hyperREV book you talk about, for now, I have the Skyline GTR, Toyota Supra, Mazda RX-7, NSX, and my newest collection is the S2000. These books are very detailed and very valuable in my opinion.
well, kinda off topic here.
I like the WW bodykit too as I have a "mixed" version of bodykits ( WW front lip and M's sideskirt) on my NSX and I personally like it a lot!

The only full/true body kit available is from Comptech. The rest are just spoilers and rocker panels.

not exactly. a COMPLETE Marga hills kit replaces front bumper, front fenders, hood, side panels/skirts. rear fenders, rear spoiler, lower valence, side intake, and pillar covers.

------------------
Please visit my NSX tuning page! Mods, Japanese NSX related stuff, pics!
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Dojo/6073/index.html

I said the only full body kit AVAILABLE (as in the United States). I am familiar with the Marga Hils kit, but I don't believe it has serious distribution in the States. Also, I have seen it up close and the quality was not impresive. I do like the lights, though - wish I could integrate them into my car.

I thought you had to use different front nose piece (or cut your stock one) to use any of the fixed postition headlight conversion kits? If not, I know several people who would probably be interested in doing the conversion. Or am I thinkin of something different?

Original Post: I thought you had to use different front nose piece (or cut your stock one) to use any of the fixed postition headlight conversion kits? If not, I know several people who would probably be interested in doing the conversion. Or am I thinkin of something different?

Count Me In!!!If there is no cutting or other body mod's necessary I am interested in the fixed headlight set up by (I think) Marga Hills. Put me on a list or priviate me when you know Cost, Availability and Application for sure.

Though I just installed the the rear section of the Marga Hills kit I felt it was a great fit and finish.As far as quality, well it's fiberglass what can you expect.The Wings West kit in polyurethane is hard to beat for durability,pricing,availability,and ease of installation.Though nothing comes close to look of that Marga Hills if price isn't an option.

Back