• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What's the current value for 95' auto. 36k mi.

I know there has been some recent discussion regarding the current value of the NSX. I can not find the post, but there was a previous post in regards to the NSX pricing guide in the wiki, about how it seemed a bit outdated. I do agree, but would be interested to get some feedback from some other prime members. Specifically opinions on the value of the automatic. The reason I ask this is because I am currently looking for another 95' automatic. My first NSX was a brooklands green,69k mi. that I sold for approx. $28k. My second was a red, 80k mi. that I sold for approx. $32k 1 year ago. Both of the cars had new tb/wp service, new tires, and were pretty much flawless condition. I am currently looking at a 95' red auto. with 36k mi. broken power antenna, and the dealer is asking $39k. Maybe I am wrong, but that seems a little high, especially for an automatic? I was thinking more in the range of $32-$33k would be a fair price? I would appreciate any feedback from you guys as far as how values differ from an auto to a manual, and also what you would offer on this vehicle, assuming all services are up to date, and car is in excellent condition.

Greetings
You may have to pay a little more for an automatic, since they are a little rarer. I have a black on black 2003. My first choice was red, I waffled and the car sold. Had to settle for my second color choice.
Martin

You can always ask for top dollar in the tier, and go from there. You never know if some one want that combo and willing to pay more for it.

Back