• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Whats the funniest thing anyone's said about your car?

An hour later she comes back to me with a big smile on her face and says. "My friend said your car costs $100k and it's really fast."

Was her friend a girl? You should have got her number.:wink:

A Miller Lite girl at a club I frequent comes up to me and says;

Her: There is something wrong with it, the front is too short. It looks like a Saturn, and the back is too low, in fact the whole car is too low.

And this is without lowering it? You should drop it 1.5" and then see if she can climb out of it. :D

We had a big party at the house the other night, a girl leaving says"...who drove the Fing Ferrarri!" My sister-in-law says " It's Eric's...and it's actually an Acura". "Oh...well ok"

So, did you do her?
:biggrin:

I did not "do her." She is a pawn...

She comes in with about 5 other girls every three weeks or so. If I play my cards right, I hope to score the bigger fish. A couple of her 'co-workers' are very attractive. I am sure she will talk. They always do.

2 recent ones..

I was at a light a couple days ago. A homeless fellow walked by and said: "Wow, that's some 'p*ssy chariot' you got there".

A few days ago after a Cubs game in Wrigleyville (stopped at a light):

Drunk Cubs Fan: "Nice car, mother f*cker"

Me: " Thanks, Mother f*cker"

He and I both said it in a sacastic joking way, so we both got a laugh out of it.:biggrin:

A homeless guy once walked up to me and there was a Jaguar in front of me coupe all pimped out. The homeless guy said "you got a real exotic nsx that jaguar is a ford" then he asked for money ofcourse:biggrin:

How many times have I heard that? :biggrin:

I had a receipt from wheels alignment. My car was Nissan NXS. Notice the brand and wrong spelling. Ignorant people.:rolleyes:

Can I drive it?

:wink:

This wasn't funny... but kinda cool. I pulled up in front of a very nice restaurant and I asked the valet if I could park the car (I always park my own car). He said sure pull it up right here in front. So I pulled it up behind an Aston Martin. When I got out of my car and walked away I watched him put orange cones around MY car so nobody could get close to it. There was NOTHING around the Aston. Lol.

I read this on yet another youtube comment bash fest but found it quite funny. IMO it is the BEST comeback to anyone fighting you over whether it's an Acura NSX or a Honda NSX or something different all together:

I agree with crazyboy8833.
Honda is not Acura.
Lexus makes Acuras!
Hondas are made by Nissans!
And all cars are from GOD!
And I am God so all cars are mine!
Damn You for destroying my car!
My beloved Mazda NSX!!

Bastards...

Love it every time XD.

This wasn't funny... but kinda cool. I pulled up in front of a very nice restaurant and I asked the valet if I could park the car (I always park my own car). He said sure pull it up right here in front. So I pulled it up behind an Aston Martin. When I got out of my car and walked away I watched him put orange cones around MY car so nobody could get close to it. There was NOTHING around the Aston. Lol.

it surely took it for Ferrari, it with the same line, mine, it is the same thing, one always asks me << it is Ferrari >>? :smile:

I was at a gas station in my neighboring state Oregon where you can't pump your own gas...

The larger female attendant walks over and says "tell me that's not a Lambo!" So i said "Okay, it's not a Lambo"

She didn't talk to me again...

Well funniest thing anyone has said about my car... It happenned more than once and with several girls they'd be like " where's you batmobile? " haha i duno why nobody gets that car!!! i guess since its so rare...

ooooooooh! the most hillarious one was when i once was going into a hotel, and the security guards were checking my car ( in my country there was a bad situation not long ago so they look for bombs etc....) so it was an airhead guard, he openned the hood and lit the flashlight on the spare tyre and was like " Is this then engine ?" HAHAHAHA U guys can only imagine the way i was looking at him and with disbelief to his stupidity i just replied "yes" so h closed it up! Thiis story made my day and kept a smile on my face for a week! haha

haha ok sorry for posting 3 times in a row... But omce i was stuck in traffic and this beggar comes to me and is like
"yoo i have that car..."
so i smiled politerly...

he's like "ya on PS2 its an amazing machine to drive"

That was a long time ago... So i was thinking to myself how come he has a PS2 and he's a beggar and i dont ?!?!?

Not funny, but I'm pretty darn proud of this moment... I sometimes park my car beside the house on the grass/sidewalk (quick access)... anyway... I was sitting outside on the porch one day enjoying the nice weather as I heard a sound which was music to my ears (it was an orange Lambo) driving toward my house :eek: ... as it drove up closer the guy damn near slammed on his brakes & stopped right next to my car & was staring at it :biggrin: ... I was also amazed & was checking out his car as he was checking out mine... before I realized what had happened & got a chance to get up & walk over to him... he drove off... but it was a proud moment none-the-less... :rolleyes:

EDIT: btw... the comments/questions I hate the most ... "Is that a Ferrari?", "What kinda car is that... it looks like a vette or viper", "How fast have you gotten it up to?", "How much did you pay for it?", "Can I drive it?" and oh so many more... most have already been mentioned... lol

Last edited:
I was at a bar late on a weekday and one of the smokers comes inside and said his friend told him that my car cost 200K. I said I wish I had a 200K car I'd get a Ferrari. The girl I was with (hot bitchy type) says "I wish you had a Ferrari" sarcastically. I replied with "If I had a Ferrari I'd have a much hotter girl then you" (Ya I didn't get any that night). lol.

I replied with "If I had a Ferrari I'd have a much hotter girl then you" (Ya I didn't get any that night). lol.

Lmao

Last week when coming home this older lady pulls next to me and signals me to roll down my window. She asks the question we all hear so often "What kind of car is that, is it a corvette?". I told her no, it is an Acura, the NSX.
She replies NS what? I told her NSX. She then looks a little confused and then says OH, it must be that really expensive one. She then gives me the thumbs up as she says nice car.

Kinda funny experience not really a comment.

My wife and I were on a drive with multiple types of cars and someone brought their kids along. On one of the stops some of the other drivers asked to see various compartments so I had the hood open and the trunk open as well. While I was talking to the other drivers I noticed one of the kids (7yr old) going back and forth looking intently at each compartment. Soon he came up and asked me (pointing at the spare tire) if that was the engine. I couldn’t resist and said yes, that's where the Hamster runs to make my car go. The kid then ran over to his mother saying "Mom! His car is ran by a hamster!" - the mother and I had a chuckle and then I showed him the real engine compartment.

"If I had a Ferrari I'd have a much hotter girl then you"

That's beautiful!

2 comments I can recall are:

I stopped into a place to pick up a gift for a friend and was driving my NSX at the time. I ended up getting the number of the girl that rang up my purchase. We were going out on our first date and decided to meet at my place. When we were climbing into my Accord to head out, she put on her seat belt and said, "Awwwww, I thought we were going to take your Camaro!"

The other was back in '97. I had just taken delivery of my Spa Yellow and stopped at another dealership where a friend worked and wanted to see the car. He walked outside (along with about 80% of the staff) and proceeded to say "Man, if I didn't care about burning my d*ck off, I'd f*ck one of your tailpipes right now!"

Back