• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Whats the funniest thing anyone's said about your car?

Hot chick: "Oh god, I want to have your babies......."

Me: :confused: :redface: :wink:

Hot chick: :redface: " um, *laughs* I was talking about your car"

Me: :mad: :redface: "Shit"

girl talking to her bf (?)

girl: "Is that a Ferrari?"

guy : "No, it's some piece of shit Nissan NXS"

guy and girl walk to their car and get in. He starts it up, and drives off in his faded Chevy Cavalier.

LOL

One time me and my friend gary who has a lotus exige were puting gas in his car and my NSX and some white trash fools in a pick up truck say " that is just a wanabe Lambo and a over priced celica". All that came to my ming was You will never have none of them. People love to hate all the time.

Two high school girls were walking by as i was getting into the car...one of yells..i like your car..the other said..i wanna hump your car!..i was like what did you just say?

Then i ran into them again at a cross walk a few minutes later when I was at a light...and they were walking across in front of me..and one of them made a humping motion to my hood...lol

Last edited:
True story....

I was taking my girlfriend to work because I havent driven the NSX in a little over a week. So we are sitting at a light and two elderly ladies pull up next to me in a Camry. I look over and the passenger lady (probably 60-70) is leaning forward and rolling down her window. I roll down my window and she says..

"Your car is adorable. What is it." I tell her it is an Acura NSX. She then said, " Its just precious".

Was great. My girlfriend says I got cougars after me now. :)

Last edited:
at the red light:
car full of girls next to me were talking aloud and one keep saying i just want to know,
Me- You just want to know what?
Girl-(looking really surprised) Yeah want to know if u have had sex on the hood yet
Me- Well sry havent got to do that yet
Girl- o too bad, car looks pretty sexy
Me- yeah thanks and i continued you wanna be the first to try it out?
Girl-laugh and gave me her # but i didn't hear all the digit :frown:
And this was all one the first day i got my car

Since I have 02R hood on the car someone asked me if my engine got wet from rain. Told him the engine is at the back. He gave me a funny look (disbelief).

Two high school girls were walking by as i was getting into the car...one of yells..i like your car..the other said..i wanna hump your car!..i was like what did you just say?

Then i ran into them again at a cross walk a few minutes later when I was at a light...and they were walking across in front of me..and one of them made a humping motion to my hood...lol

Its a shame the difference between 16 and 18 is 20 years! :biggrin:

"Why did you put honda badges on that kit car" - Petrol station in Cornwall, UK - told the guy it was a Honda and he replied "no, they dont make cars like that" and then walked off .... thats the strangest one so far !!

These are the things that happened to me that I thought were funny. To note I had a 1991 nsx and now drive a 1995. I am a proud owner of the NSX for the last 6 years.
1. My 12 year old niece saw a huge billboard here in Dallas of the new vette and said " Kenny your car is on the Billboard".
2. What year Ferrari is that?
3. Ate at Nine Steak House here in Dallas back in October. You have to valet park at this place and it costs like $10 to park. The Valet guy says " Don't worry about the fee you drive an NSX" and he parks it near the front next to a Ferrari F430
4. Parked my car in the boonies at Baybrook Mall in Clearlake near Houston. As I come out from shopping there was a police car parked next to me? I had a bad feeling because I did not have a front plate on. As I walked up the officer rolled down his window and said " Just watching over your car... what year NSX is it?"
5. People taking pics of my car while driving on highways.
6. When I forst got my 1991 NSX my Boss told me to park in the back from now on. I asked why? He said it looks like we are paying you to much. This is from a nonprofit organization :biggrin:
7. I got pulled over on HWY 45 southbound from Dallas to Houston by a State Trooper. As I was being lectured for not having a front plate people were driving by honking there horns because "guessing" that I got pulled over for speeding.
8. While I parked at Northpark Mall here in Dallas a gentleman drove his Mercedes all the way over to park next to me. When he got out he said... " I drove over to your car because I thought it was a Lamborghini and then I noticed it was an Acura". Then he said is it a 2008?

More times than anything people either say " is that a Corvette?" or " I play your car on Grand Tourismo" or my favorite " is that a Lamborghini or Ferrari"
I think what Honda created was timeless. When you think of a car that was built 18 years ago is still turning heads and people are still clueless of what it is. I guess sad and funny at the same time.

Pumping gas one sunday afternoon when a guy at the next pump says " sick ride man...but how does it handle"? I said... GREAT!
He replies ...really? cause I drive it on NEED FOR SPEED ( or some video game) and it doesn't handle as good as the Ferrari or Lambo.

I didn't make this up....honest.

"How much does it cost?" This question makes me really pised! I have it 3-15 times a day, on a day I driving my nsx.

I get this as well....and I love their reaction when I say:

"well it's a new car Acura just came out with. It's pretty affordable, ~$14k brand new after rebate. You should go check it out at your local dealer, it's called an NSX"

I love their initial reaction at how affordable it is....i would pay good money to see their reaction if and when they actually inquire about it lol....:biggrin:

Last Sat as I was loading groceries into the trunk (my 91 is a daily driver), a guy pulled up behind me and said, "I didn't know those things had trunks! Brand new, huh?" My reply, "Nope, it's a 91." His reaction, "Say what?"

I was at a tire shop buying some lug nuts for a friend and noticed a guy out in the parking lot walking around the car, checking it out. I forget his exact words, but when I went out to leave, he asked what car all the engine parts in the trunk were for since it was obvious all that stuff wouldn't fit under the hood of *this* car.

J

the other day when i was pumping 93 octane in the car, a guy comes up behind the car, looks for the badge and looks at the rear tails where the "ACURA" letterings on the back were printed then reads it outloud "hmm accord!!
is that the new accord?":tongue:

i politely corrected him and said no, it's an aaccuura NSX:biggrin:

this put a smile on my face last night...... I was just pulling into the parking deck at home and there were a few kids getting out of a minivan near my parking spot... a 2 year old asian girl and a 7 year old asian boy and their mother... I look in my rear view, and see the 2 year old girl with her hands over her ears as if its loud.. (I wasn't revving my engine just pulling into the parking spot) I guess she was anticipating it being loud? for some reason this was funny to me...

Anyways I get out and the young boy says "thats a nice car mister!!" I say thank you! and the young girl is just saying HI!! HI!!! HIII!!!!!!! over and over again like kids do... I just thought this was so cute for some reason.. :tongue:

When leaving a restaurant in West Glacier, MT (Glacier National Park) last month several people walked past the NSX. One guy was authoritatively stating "the NSX was the finest car ever made at any price at any time."

I didn't correct him. Maybe he was correct. :rolleyes:

the other day when i was pumping 93 octane in the car, a guy comes up behind the car, looks for the badge and looks at the rear tails where the "ACURA" letterings on the back were printed then reads it outloud "hmm accord!!
is that the new accord?":tongue:

i politely corrected him and said no, it's an aaccuura NSX:biggrin:

Sorry for OFF

you do not have 98' octane in the US, huh? Is this correct? Is it possible to buy 116?

Sorry for OFF

you do not have 98' octane in the US, huh? Is this correct? Is it possible to buy 116?
im not sure about the whole U.S. but in virginia, the highest pump octane i found was 93. Higher octanes are available as race gas. A friend told me that you can't pump it directly to your car. you have to fill it in a separate fuel container.

i beleive california has 91 as premium?

im not sure about the whole U.S. but in virginia, the highest pump octane i found was 93. Higher octanes are available as race gas. A friend told me that you can't pump it directly to your car. you have to fill it in a separate fuel container.

i beleive california has 91 as premium?

Some sunocco stations have 100 oct gas which is pumped just like any other octane.

A Beautiful sunny day just minding my own business and the guy next to me in the most run down pickup waves to get my attention. I lower my radio and he say "SO YOU LIKE THAT CAR"?. Thank god the light turned green and i pulled away without having to give one of my sinnical remarks.....hope that puts a smile on your face!

Back