• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

what's the single best thing you can do for your health?

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aUaInS6HIGo?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aUaInS6HIGo?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Quit putting all that crap in your mouth and get off your ass. Pretty simple stuff really.

Kind of like finding a cure for AIDS. All you have to do is sit down and keep your mouth shut. (It's a joke - no flames accepted)

So sex everyday for at least 30 mins will suffice.

I think I prefer that sexcersize over looking like a rodent on the treadmill any day.

mouse-wheel-324x205.jpg

I cannot watch the video because I am at work but I think the single best thing you can do for you health is to get enough sleep.

Recently, I slept more, stop drinking coffee, and intake more Vitamin C. I am feeling much better.

I cannot watch the video because I am at work but I think the single best thing you can do for you health is to get enough sleep.

Recently, I slept more, stop drinking coffee, and intake more Vitamin C. I am feeling much better.

And stopping going with Mario to get frozen yogurt:tongue:

Do yourselves a favor

Watch "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" (it's on netflix and vimeo)

Go buy a juicer and start consuming at least one meal a day in vegetable juices. I am the last person that can stand to eat raw vegetables but I love this disgusting green sludge. It will make you feel like a million bucks.

Thanks OP. The Doctor makes a logical argument.
There's a million things you can do to be more healthy, but what's the biggest bang for your buck, and when are there diminishing returns. Smart.

I met old people with all kinds of problems, I know pleanty who smoke into their 90's. However I have yet to meet a fat 90 year old person, for that matter even a skinny 90 year old that was fat for an extended period of time. Worse yet is now it seems to be rude to tell someone they are fat and need to lose weight. If you're fat stop eating and start moving.

Thanks OP. The Doctor makes a logical argument.
There's a million things you can do to be more healthy, but what's the biggest bang for your buck, and when are there diminishing returns. Smart.
you're welcome!

Excellent excellent piece. Thanks for sharing this. I can tell you that my docs, who run an "Executive Physical" practice (out of pocket non-insurance all-day intensive physical - people come from all over the country) are always preaching what this guy is saying; exercise, not being overweight, blood pressure, no smoking and moderate alcohol, cholestorol control (big on lipitor), and healthy diet. These factors they believe account for a big part of ones good health.

I'm pretty good on most, but have to admit I've let the exercise part slip a bit - I'm going to get back on it. Thanks for the encouragement !

As an aside, the graphic artistic is an amazing talent! Jay

Stop with the bread and crackers. A lot of sugar there too. Keep an eye on the PH in the body. I should talk. :eek:
Not doing these things lately, but know that these are important.

I don't watch or own a TV....but my computer makes up for that. I can say I spend probably 2-4 hours on it when given the opportunity. However I can also say I am relatively active throughout the day also....
Good video, thank you.

Do yourselves a favor

Watch "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" (it's on netflix and vimeo)

Go buy a juicer and start consuming at least one meal a day in vegetable juices. I am the last person that can stand to eat raw vegetables but I love this disgusting green sludge. It will make you feel like a million bucks.

The mean green. Awesome stuff and does wonders for your health. I gotta start juicing again! I feel fantastic drinking this stuff. Try it for one week and see how much more energy you have.

Mean Green

1 Bulk of Kale
4 Stalks of Celery
1 Cucumber
2 Granny Smith Apples
1/2 Lemon ( I just use lemon juice )
Ginger Root (thumb size)

Looks like grass shit but makes you feel like a million!

1 Bulk of Kale
4 Stalks of Celery
1 Cucumber
2 Granny Smith Apples
1/2 Lemon ( I just use lemon juice )
Ginger Root (thumb size)

Looks like grass shit but makes you feel like a million!

Does it do anything...............errrrr.....bad......to your digestive tract? :confused:

:biggrin:

Don't stress out and eat health. It's not hard to be healthy. It's only hard to be healthy when you are lazy. I am so tiered of fat people using the "I am on medication that is why I am over weight" excuse. I say you are on medication because you are lazy and don't exercise and eat healthy.

I met old people with all kinds of problems, I know pleanty who smoke into their 90's. However I have yet to meet a fat 90 year old person, for that matter even a skinny 90 year old that was fat for an extended period of time. Worse yet is now it seems to be rude to tell someone they are fat and need to lose weight. If you're fat stop eating and start moving.

Yeah I don't understand why it's not rude to tell them they are fat. Me and my wife work out and eat healthy and fat people love to say that we are anorexic because we don't eat as much as they do. When they say that to us no one says anything but as soon as we tell them "Well we don't want to be fat like you" every ones says that we are rude and insensitive. I am a vegetarian and think to my self why am I insensitive when the fat one eats a bunch of cows chickens pigs and who know what else every time they go to McDonalds.

Does it do anything...............errrrr.....bad......to your digestive tract? :confused:

:biggrin:

If you have ever ate at any fast food restaurant this should not be an issue for you. :) Its all natural and it will not harm you. You should be more concerned every time you drink a cola drink.

Back