• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

whats the top speed in a modified nsx?

Gerard van Santen said:
Do you mean pictures like these? This one was taken with a passenger making the video and with 2/3 load of fuel:wink:
4741282km.jpg

This wasn't the highest possible topspeed. But believe me. Topspeed was 190+ mph.
The White knuckles say it all:wink:

S2NSX said:
Hey who cares what the kid gets up to, its his life, he can do what he chooses. Its not like he doesn't know about the implications of entertaining such speeds so lets not be too 'fatherly' about his questions and start lecturing him.:rolleyes:

If he is driving on a track than No I don't really care how fast he drives..that's up to whoever is running the track to worry about...

If he is driving on the street than he can listen to all the "fatherly advise"
he gets after asking a question like this ...S2NSX?...are you a father?..I am and the thought of people driving 140mph+ on the same streets as my children are with me or my wife ...does not make me very happy...last week a local kid killed his best friend in a street race....does anybody here want an inexperienced driver testing out the top speed of his car on the same streets they drive on?....I doubt it:frown:

S2NSX said:
Hey who cares what the kid gets up to, its his life, he can do what he chooses. Its not like he doesn't know about the implications of entertaining such speeds so lets not be too 'fatherly' about his questions and start lecturing him.:rolleyes:

The previous post beat me to it, but I'll also chime in...

My guess is you're OK with drinking and driving, too? It's easy to say something silly like that when you believe it will never happen to you. Think about all the people you put in serious danger when you go flying down the highway. When someone zooms past me @ 100+ with my booster seat and infant seat occupied and my wife at my side, the last thing on my mind is how cool it is to go that fast!

I see your point and then I dont. your all telling me you drive 25 around your neighboorhood, not 27,30,35. I know you do and your half being a hypocrite saying its not safe for me to drive around you guys, but its ok for you to go over the speed limit. hell if its anyone whos gonna cause the crash its you guys eating while driving, acting cool driving with one hand, talking on the cellphone, driving after being stressed out all day at work... I would glady take a 100+ driver thats paying attention to the road concentrating on one thing , driving with two hands any day. I wish we had german laws so half of you would concentrate more, and not be acting like your car is a place to do other things.

toshiba said:
I see your point and then I dont. your all telling me you drive 25 around your neighboorhood, not 27,30,35. I know you do and your half being a hypocrite saying its not safe for me to drive around you guys, but its ok for you to go over the speed limit. hell if its anyone whos gonna cause the crash its you guys eating while driving, acting cool driving with one hand, talking on the cellphone, driving after being stressed out all day at work... I would glady take a 100+ driver thats paying attention to the road concentrating on one thing , driving with two hands any day. I wish we had german laws so half of you would concentrate more, and not be acting like your car is a place to do other things.

toshiba said:
wow, you all sound like a bunch of sheep.

toshiba said:
not my fault if other cars are faster, as you all admit that the NSX is a "slow" car compared to others. hell, the audi rs4 will eat you alive packed with old people and groceries.

You are just a stupid little kid wasting other peoples time!

I reckon that you should come back when you are old enough to drive... In about 8-10years!!!

Last edited:
Back