• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What's wrong with the weather in MA??

When will the rain stop??? :(

Sorry.. I just had to let it out... :D

I can't help but to rub this in: Ever since I moved to Southern California, I have yet to seen rain.

I do feel bad for you guys in MA. :)

Monsoon season on east coast

I feel your pain Yong. The west coast is looking very tempting right now!!

-Mike

Re: Monsoon season on east coast

Mikey Rudamann said:
I feel your pain Yong. The west coast is looking very tempting right now!!

-Mike

This weather has been horrible. I feel as if we never had Spring this year. It went straight from Winter to...uhh...... is this Summer or Fall? I can literally count the days that we had sunshine past two months!!

I guess that this will allow me to appreciate driving NSX even more.. (I would still prefer driving it whenever I want to, though :rolleyes: )!!

Nimbus said:
I can't help but to rub this in: Ever since I moved to Southern California, I have yet to seen rain.
That's cause the thick smog serves as a barrier and prevents water molecules from getting through the atmosphere!

:D :D :D J/K...LA & 70 degree temps sounds so tempting right now, it's burning up in Phx! :eek:

On the east coast/NY/MA/CT it's easy to tell what day it is.
Sunny - Monday
Sunny- w/rain starting in the afternoon- Friday
Raining- Saturday
Raining and clearing around midnight - Sunday
:p

Same crap in Baltimore. May had something like 26 out of 31 days were rain. :mad:

pbassjo said:
On the east coast/NY/MA/CT it's easy to tell what day it is.
Sunny - Monday
Sunny- w/rain starting in the afternoon- Friday
Raining- Saturday
Raining and clearing around midnight - Sunday
:p

Hahaha.. so funny... :D
It is so true!!

I feel your pain

I can't believe it's june

I'm having trouble finding a good day just to wash my NSX :mad:

I heard this morning that it has rained 30 out of the last 39 days in Boston.

Yo Nimbus! Hope CA is treating you well!

I have no sympathy for you guys in Beantown. During my freshman year of college at BU it snowed 17 inches on April 26th.

I still love Boston, but I only go there in the summer. Which reminds me, I need to take a long weekend and get back up there soon.

McAttack said:
Hmmmm,

That's funny Doc....I was thinking the same thing but making the long weekend in Boca! :cool:

Make it a winter vacation. The summers here can be brutal for northerner's. That's why I travel to either Europe or the Northeast during the summer.

I'll also glady loan my NSX to you if are in withdrawl.

Who da man? YOU da man!

Actually I was down in South Beach, Ft Lauderdale and Boca in April. If I were you Doc, I'd NEVER leave that state!

Next thing you're gonna tell me your a plastic surgeon and see those sights all the time!

Exotic cars and women abound in your neck of the woods!

I was standing outside looking at the pouring rain, and I was sweating like mofo. This gotta be the worst summer (in terms of weather) :mad:

After the terrible winter, I hoped that we would have nice and long summer, but it's absolutely disappointing.. :(

Seems like you guys are getting our rain then. :D :D :D

It is really warm here, haven't had a summer like this in ages. :cool:

:p :p :p

Back