• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What's your favorite Campbell's soup

I love the Homestyle Chicken Noodle :biggrin: Oh man mix a can of that with a can of Chicken and Rice and have yourself a great: dont feel like cooking meal, feeling under the weather meal, or I'm hung over meal :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Cream of Chicken. Add a can or cream style corn to make corn chowder. Can also be used as a sauce over rice.:smile:

53heloFE said:
I love the Homestyle Chicken Noodle :biggrin: Oh man mix a can of that with a can of Chicken and Rice and have yourself a great: dont feel like cooking meal, feeling under the weather meal, or I'm hung over meal :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

haha, great thread Jason!

I too am a huge fan of the Good Ol' Chicken Noodle... As a matter of fact, I had that two nights ago, after a loong day .... and a little homesickness, and it provided some immediate comfort...... ;)

oh dear... what has become of NSX Prime. :frown: We really need a new honda supercar, another 2F2F NSX, or the return of Single Samurai to talk about.... we're talkin about soup? :confused:

NeoNSX said:
oh dear... what has become of NSX Prime. :frown: We really need a new honda supercar, another 2F2F NSX, or the return of Single Samurai to talk about.... we're talkin about soup? :confused:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
soup_nazi.jpg

!!! NO SOUP FOR YOU !!!

;)

MiamiMermaid said:
haha, great thread Jason!

I too am a huge fan of the Good Ol' Chicken Noodle... As a matter of fact, I had that two nights ago, after a loong day .... and a little homesickness, and it provided some immediate comfort...... ;)

Hey! What do you think made me come up the idea for this thread...that's exactly what I had for dinner last night :biggrin: I was starving, in a hurry, and needed a quick dinner before church. Who would've thought, two cans only has 140 calories :biggrin: Soup should be my new snack, it has less calories than those darn granola bars...hee hee hee

NeoNSX said:

My friend, that's why were in the "OFF TOPIC" area :biggrin: it really would probably be more appropriately named "ANY TOPIC" but it's already given me some laughs, and who doesn't like to laugh...:rolleyes:

I never went in a grocery store all the times I went to Australia, so I don't know if you guys have Campbell's down there? Do share with us a wonderful Aussie soup though :smile:

Wow, random! "Off topic category" is right! How in the world did the idea of this thread start? Let me guess, sitting there eating Campbell's soup and staring at the label....? :smile:

Mine's tomato. Put some pepper in that bad boy, serve piping hot with some crackers and you got yourself a meal.

53heloFE said:
Hey! What do you think made me come up the idea for this thread...that's exactly what I had for dinner last night :biggrin: I was starving, in a hurry, and needed a quick dinner before church. Who would've thought, two cans only has 140 calories :biggrin: Soup should be my new snack, it has less calories than those darn granola bars...hee hee hee

So true! and filling too!!

Last edited:
NSX UNITED said:
Chunky New England Clam Chowder (no need to add water) hands down. Nothing else comes close to it.

I'm a chowder head from Kansas. I recommend the regular old can of clam chowder, mix in a can of half-n-half, a teaspoon of butter and a pinch of sugar. Let cook well to get those taters soft.

I can hardly cook. This is one of my recent favorites for an easy meal during the cold season (when I don't drive the NSX).

I don't know why, but I laughed my arse off this morning when I saw this thread.

I gotta say that good ol' Cream of Mushroom and Cream of Chicken are my faves, because of how many recipes they end up going into. If it's straight soup, though, I'm a Minestrone guy or the Sirloin Burger. Mmm Mmm Good!

i'm with everybody else on this... when i first read it (there were 0 responses) i thought, wtf? but it stuck in my mind (like one of those cheesy 70's songs) and here i am, posting.

my favorites are mushroom (great multiple use) and chicken noodle (had some just last week).

tasty thread, thx :)

(btw, i live in campbell, ca, and when i am providing my address over the phone, i usually say, "campbell - like the soup - california"... most everyone in the western world knows campbells soup.

(merm: you beat me to it with the soup nazi!)

Vega$ NSX said:
Wow, random! "Off topic category" is right! How in the world did the idea of this thread start? Let me guess, sitting there eating Campbell's soup and staring at the label....? :smile:

Mine's tomato. Put some pepper in that bad boy, serve piping hot with some crackers and you got yourself a meal.

Throw in a little hot sauce and Im good with tomato as well!!:biggrin:

NSX UNITED said:
(no need to add water)

Who in the world actually adds water? :confused:

Goodnight, that would be like watering down your booze :biggrin:

Viper Driver said:
I gotta say that good ol' Cream of Mushroom and Cream of Chicken are my faves, because of how many recipes they end up going into.

I'm with you... one of my all time favs is cream of mushroom, pasta, a can of tuna fish and garlic (minced or in a pinch, garlic powder). YUM!!! It's great even without the tuna.

I pretty much have always stuck to what I like(stated above). But because of this thread, I'm going to have to try some of what you all have listed.

53heloFE said:

Don't forget that you will also get enough sodium for a week. High blood pressure here we come!

nuccaJB said:
Don't forget that you will also get enough sodium for a week. High blood pressure here we come!

May as well stop over at Coldstone and get some diabetes on the side. :biggrin:

53heloFE said:
My friend, that's why were in the "OFF TOPIC" area :biggrin: it really would probably be more appropriately named "ANY TOPIC" but it's already given me some laughs, and who doesn't like to laugh...:rolleyes:

I never went in a grocery store all the times I went to Australia, so I don't know if you guys have Campbell's down there? Do share with us a wonderful Aussie soup though :smile:

Oops, i didn't mean to sound like a party pooper with that post. I can't think of any canned aussie soups i like (we do have Campbell's soups) but i love homemade pumpkin soup. :-9

Back