• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What's your favorite color for NSX???

1. Kaiser Silver!
2. Imola Orange Pearl
3. Monte Carlo Blue

Originally posted by spookyp:
1. Kaiser Silver!
2. Imola Orange Pearl
3. Monte Carlo Blue

Have you seen Kaiser Silver in person? I thought it was nice, too, until I saw it under the sun. Too dark and drab.

1. Spa Yellow
2. Sebring Silver
3. Tie between Red and Black

Chrome Silver, wish they would have brought it to the US.

------------------
Looking for 91/92 black or silver clean NSX for around 30k

Originally posted by ck:
Have you seen Kaiser Silver in person? I thought it was nice, too, until I saw it under the sun. Too dark and drab.

I see KS in person every day! My car is KS
frown.gif

Originally posted by Nsxotic:
That 'chrome silver' is what I spoke of earlier. It is very cool. I also wish it was brought to the states.

There's no mention of this color in the FAQ, which does mention many other colors that have not been available in North America. Is it possible that the FAQ is missing something?

Spa Yellow Pearl -- and what a great yellow it is. Many other yellows like Millennium yellow (vette), or Phoenix yellow look flat by comparison. Its a happy color. The black interior is good, but I wish it had some color accents.

------------------
keep the shiny side up
MikeC 01 #46

Originally posted by spookyp:
I see KS in person every day! My car is KS
frown.gif

Sorry Spookyp! It might have just been the car I saw because I remember that I used to really like that color. I saw one recently and it looked like crap, but I don't think the car was taken care of.

Woah! If that means what I think it does... note to self: do NOT mess with nsxtasy

No problem CK! It actually is pretty dark and lackluster. That's sort of what I like about it; it's a very low key color (plus, I'm a nut for silver). Definitely not everyones cup of tea
smile.gif

Those are my initials.

Maybe I should change my name to Kaiser Silver...? Nah - it doesn't have those magic three letters in it.

Ah! OK... for a second there I was thinking you were Kaiser Soze!!!!

*for anyone who doesn't get that reference, rent the Usual Suspects - you won't be disappointed!*

hmmm... I think actually, the best color... is the one you own.

------------------
keep the shiny side up
MikeC 01 #46

OK, I stand corrected. Purple was 95 & 96. I knew it was 2 years (total 87 sold in USA, I think) and that one of the years was 95.

I saw the Imola Orange up close and personal, and it isn't the butt ugly gold. It's not bad, but it wouldn't be my preference.

But having seen the 2002, I will have to say, I don't like the look up front, but I like the new look of the rear. Now the question is how much does it cost to change my rear (and please don't make me the butt of any jokes);0)LOL

If I were going to get a NSX, I will look for the Imolar Orange Pearl with 2 pairs of Gun Metal colour or gold wheels and red seats!

One of the things I love about my NSX is it's rarity. You don't see them on the road everyday, everywhere like mass produced sports cars. This is the same reason for my favorite color, the Monte Carlo Blue color is rare among NSX's so is doubly rare. Puts a smile on my face every time I walk up to it!

------------------
seattle-summer01.jpg

Well I cant deny that I love black....I have an affinity for the dark and mysterious look.

My girlfriend loves the midnight pearl...

Originally posted by nsx4fun:
But having seen the 2002, I will have to say, I don't like the look up front, but I like the new look of the rear. Now the question is how much does it cost to change my rear (and please don't make me the butt of any jokes);0)LOL

Why don't you hook up with NSXrebel. You can buy a 2002 NSX and split the cost; he can get the front and you can take the rear.
biggrin.gif

Just saw an Orange '02 today... yum! I like that color... Though if I had to buy again, I'd probably still stick to yellow. But metallic orange is really close second.

Btw, After having looked at hundreds of '02 photos, I was still surprised at how different it looks in person. The rear-end changes are much more pronounced than I could see in the photos. And the headlights are worse in person, IMO, though I like the new front bumper.

Back