• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheel experts in WA state?

Hey fellow NWsters

Any suggestions for a reputable reasonable wheel repair business in Washington? I have Avus 3pc 18/19 wheels that have curb damage on outer rim on both rear wheels & the centers are painted blue - I'd like them repainted gold/bronze & the curb damage polished out. Any ideas? Thanks

I'm in Spokane but have no qualms about traveling to Seattle/Boise/Portland if necessary

Skip's Wheelwerks in Portland has done amazing work for me in the past. I have also used Alloy Wheel Repair (franchise) with good success.

Tom

Thanks for the options. Not sure when I'll be back down to PDX but I may try the Edmonds store soon : gotta head to Bellevue next week to pick-up a set of Nismo rims/tires for my nearly-new 370z

Attachments

• IMG_6215 copy.jpg
    IMG_6215 copy.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 24
Skip's Wheelwerks in Portland has done amazing work for me in the past. I have also used Alloy Wheel Repair (franchise) with good success.

Tom

Yeah if you do happen to go to PDX skip is the man. Only person I let touch my wheels.

Back