• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheel Paint Codes

Does anyone know if there is a section in the FAQ that lists the paint codes for wheels for the different model years?

Does anyone know the paint code for the 2003 model year nsx? It doesnt look like a regular silver.

Thanks for anyhelp.

Help!!!

Well it finally happned!!! :redface:

Got a lil curb scratch on my 04wheel.
Does anyone know where i can get a touchup paint (wheels). I called Acura Dealer and they do not carry any touch up paint for the wheels. also checked in the FAq section it does not mention any paint code for 02+ silver wheels.
Have anyone tried to use touchup paint?? If so what brand, color code, and did the color match?

Or if anyone can suggest a place (SF, Bay area) where i can take the nsx for wheel repair or touchup. (no damage, just surface scratch)

thanks in advance.. :redface: :redface: :redface:

AMGNSX,

How bad is the damage? In all likelyhood I could knock it out in one day. Either make an appointment and stop by my shop or email me a picture of the damage.

KwickSilver Wheel Repair and Recon Pros
476 5th St.
San Francsico, CA 94107
415-543-KWIK (5945)

Below are some pics of a repair on a 2003 nsx.

Attachments

• nsx1.jpg
    nsx1.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 201
  • nsx2.jpg
    nsx2.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 222
  • nsx3.jpg
    nsx3.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 180
Great job on that repair. :eek:

will take some pix tonite and send them to u.

nsxtar said:
Does anyone know if there is a section in the FAQ that lists the paint codes for wheels for the different model years?

Does anyone know the paint code for the 2003 model year nsx? It doesnt look like a regular silver.

Thanks for anyhelp.

I posted a few months ago: "On my 2004 OEM wheels, I found that Chrysler's light silver touch up paint color is a better match than Acura's or Honda's silver.

YMMV"

Back