• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where are all the Production deliveries ??

If so...
Stewart W
order date 3/21
status -configuration locked
prod date ?
vin # ?
date received ?
Florida dealer-Acura of Orange Park

I'm probably not only the only one here who'd be curious about curb weight all topped off (even on a truck scale), and maybe a dyno pull in 500mi?

Also how
much for floor mats[emoji1]

Last edited:
Be sure to hit the building blocks website

amazing toys for kids these days and you can support the Chicago economy

Its here Its here Its here :)

Just arrived and they are doing the final details for inspection and final bill.

Congrats and will be curious to get your thoughts/impressions on handling & performance. Also, please post lots of pics -- what color/options did you go with?

Today is an event that trumps even my NSX, the high detail ultrasound of my son :)

I would imagine that I will in car no later than Wednesday.

@ Boston car folks, I will be @ Bass Pro on Thursday :)

Nice congrats! Too bad I can't make it to Bass Pro but please share your thoughts and pics when you have a chance. Hopefully one day we can all meet at a C&C or something.

LOL bastards, you guys were right. My #22 got sniped and replaced with #37 . Honestly, I don't care, still sub 100.

Great news!
I hope this is a sign that Honda is going through the order file and diverting existing cars (where applicable) and new production to "sold" orders and delaying "unsold" orders to dealers. :)

More as I get them.

NSX1_zpswjtnq9e0.jpg

NSX2_zpsghtricwd.jpg

Nice thats my fav colour

Excellent choice of color!
Lovely just to park in the garage and look at :)

Things are looking up in Brighton!

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like Michael Dell got one.

Surfing on eBay I find someone auctioning an allocation.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Acura-NSX-/232034361543?forcerrptr=true&hash=item36065360c7:g:M9EAAOSwaB5XnpPv&item=232034361543

In the narrative (guy is doing this for a charity) he mentions that another computer guy in his area just picked up an NSX. From the inferences I gotta believe it is Michael Dell.

^^ V. nice - why did you go for those wheels rather than the Y-spoke design?
Love the blue - almost as nice as Monte Carlo Blue Pearl :wink:

Y wheels look just like the P101s on my RS7, wanted something different. Also might go P201 on the NSX.

1465257392615622a918136fd53a1dcb9559bdf29b.png

I think this will be a nice match.

Last edited:
Back