• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where can I get Hawk pads TODAY?

Looking for Hawk HP+ pads for the front. Should try to pick them up TODAY.

Any ideas who may stock them? Acura Woodbine can get them for me Monday. Want them for the drive tomorrow.

Wheel and Tire Zone and Tires23 both carry Hawk, but you would have to call to see whether they have what you want in stock. Also Northern Motorsport, in Hamilton. Front pads for the NSX (I think they're called D503 pads) are fairly common because they're shared with the Integra Type R and certain other Honda/Acura models. The Hawk part number for the HP Plus front pad is HB143N.680.

You could also call Hawk to ask who else in your area would be most likely to have them in stock.

I've got a new set of those pads here in Chicago that I could spare; I could overnight them to you, but you wouldn't get them today. Or I suppose I could air cargo them to you, but it might cost quite a bit...

Last edited:
If your in mississauga and can drop a deposit off..before 330 then we can get it for you for tonight...call 905 290 6746...$200Cdn tax included

Mike

Looking for Hawk HP+ pads for the front. Should try to pick them up TODAY.

Any ideas who may stock them? Acura Woodbine can get them for me Monday. Want them for the drive tomorrow.

Wheel and Tire Zone and Tires23 both carry Hawk, but you would have to call to see whether they have what you want in stock. Also Northern Motorsport, in Hamilton. Front pads for the NSX (I think they're called D503 pads) are fairly common because they're shared with the Integra Type R and certain other Honda/Acura models. The Hawk part number for the HP Plus front pad is HB143N.680.

You could also call Hawk to ask who else in your area would be most likely to have them in stock.

I've got a new set of those pads here in Chicago that I could spare; I could overnight them to you, but you wouldn't get them today. Or I suppose I could air cargo them to you, but it might cost quite a bit...

Ken, you're awesome. I found a local dealer here (Just Brakes, 416.743.4757, Westin Rd and Finch area) that has them in stock. I should be able to get to them before they close.

If your in mississauga and can drop a deposit off..before 330 then we can get it for you for tonight...call 905 290 6746...$200Cdn tax included

Mike

Mike - thanks - tried calling - cant get you a deposit unless you'll take visa over phone (in which case Id just pay full).

Back