• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where to buy Dreamsportz wing new??

Where to buy a Dreamsportz wing new? Are they REAL carbon fiber, or a look-alike....I am looking at some for sale on here and they seem pretty inexpensive for a real carbon piece...just curious before I buy. Thanks guys and gals! :)

Mason,

Dreamsport has the Carbon Fiber version on Ebay right now. I think they are asking $298 as a "Buy it Now".

It is a carbon fiber over fiberglass setup. I have both the carbon fiber and the pure fiberglass model. They are very nicely made.

Are there ANY sags or quality (fit and finish) issues to be aware of?

ncdogdoc said:
Mason,

Dreamsport has the Carbon Fiber version on Ebay right now. I think they are asking $298 as a "Buy it Now".

It is a carbon fiber over fiberglass setup. I have both the carbon fiber and the pure fiberglass model. They are very nicely made.

link? I couldn't find it.

nsxxtreme said:
link? I couldn't find it.
That's odd, because I found it in under two seconds by doing a search on eBay for "NSX wing". Click here if you want to replace your beautiful stock wing with an ugly carbon fiber one. :D

Thanks Ken actually I kind of like it although I would probably paint it I'm don't really care for the carbon fiber look.

I just like to look at new things that come out for the NSX.

Back