• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where to get a tune?

I'm in Alexandria, La. which is in central La.
2 hrs north of Baton Rouge.
Where is the best place to get my NSX tuned with the AEM FI Controller?

Im not sure if Jason from st00pidfast tunes those BUT he tuned my AEM standalone on my s2k.On a stock motor with stock headgasket he got me 400 to the wheels. :smile:

If you can travel to Dallas, TX, I've heard great things about Tony at T1 Race Development: http://www.t1racedevelopment.com/

Or you can always get Mase to come up from Florida and tune it locally. You may want to PM Devin and see if he has any good local contacts.

Greg,
I think Jason is a great tuner BUT he tends to overtune towards the dangerous side to where your car is running really good. They always run the best right before they blow up! for what it's worth.

Carl

Greg,
I think Jason is a great tuner BUT he tends to overtune towards the dangerous side to where your car is running really good. They always run the best right before they blow up! for what it's worth.

Carl
haha.So far im pretty happy with it.I got tuned around last feb-march.Nothing went wrong until I drove the car REALLY hard on a drive for like 3 hours or so.The engine didnt blow but a chunk of my headgasket did. :biggrin: So I have been boosting 14psi for about a year now.

haha.So far im pretty happy with it.I got tuned around last feb-march.Nothing went wrong until I drove the car REALLY hard on a drive for like 3 hours or so.The engine didnt blow but a chunk of my headgasket did. :biggrin: So I have been boosting 14psi for about a year now.

That sounds great! not all of his tunes are balls out. some are. I was just looking out for the guy asking the question so he will be better informed to make a decision on his own. personaly I like Jason.

Back