• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where to install start button?

Guys, I was reading this thread and just remembered a picture that I saw from another prime member......

Has anyone here tried to install the Lambo Aventador start button?

hmmm, I wonder where I can buy one :biggrin:

293360_2101955226817_1183536825_32043161_2168358_n.jpg

I think that is the Dowontech ALI ST800.

Mike

That is correct it is the ST800 I had posted that in a different thread. Works very well so far. Remote works very well, just walk up to the car with it in your pocket and doors unlock. Walk away and they lock. Opens trunk from the remote as well.

Comes with a numeric keyless entry pad to install as well, mine is not installed.

JC

That is correct it is the ST800 I had posted that in a different thread. Works very well so far. Remote works very well, just walk up to the car with it in your pocket and doors unlock. Walk away and they lock. Opens trunk from the remote as well.

Comes with a numeric keyless entry pad to install as well, mine is not installed.

JC

I have been reading about it and it sounds really cool. Looks like it does almost everything. I wouldn't want the start button without the keyless start.

You should install it. If your batteries die or you loose the remote you can still open and drive the car. Plus it would be kind of cool to touch the window and start the car. There is a certain way to put it on to keep from getting bad air bubbles.

Mike

I have been reading about it and it sounds really cool. Looks like it does almost everything. I wouldn't want the start button without the keyless start.

You should install it. If your batteries die or you loose the remote you can still open and drive the car. Plus it would be kind of cool to touch the window and start the car. There is a certain way to put it on to keep from getting bad air bubbles.

Mike

Its actually connected but not installed on the window so I keep the acura key as well in case of mishap like that, I can at least open the doors. You are correct I should install it, just need to setup some time to do it I guess.

Rick

Can you provide a link?

There is no link - it's a special hook-up since you need to OWN an Aventador to order the parts, no joke.

PM me if you want one since I can add one to my order, it's not cheap though just FYI as to be expected :wink:

Back