• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Which car has more interior room, the NSX or the Cayman?

I'm guessing the Cayman has more room. Anyone know for sure?

I'm guessing the Cayman has more room. Anyone know for sure?
If you mean total interior volume, then yes the Cayman has some storage room behind the seats.
In terms of occupant area, they seem about the same to me.....maybe the Cayman has a little more headroom but not a lot.
The nice thing about the NSX is that with the large low windshield area it seems a better illuminated & less confining cockpit, at least to me.

Brian

I don't have the measurements to prove it but having spent 3+ years in my 1998 and a month and 1,000 miles in my buddy's 2006 Cayman S, I think the 987 Porsche has a lot more room inside than the NSX.

The NSX has much better sightlines and far less blindspots but head, shoulder and leg room is much, much better in the P car.

And the in door storage pockets are bad ass.

since i own both cars i chime in,

the cayman S has more shoulder/head room but less seat adjustment, back and forth.

the sight lines are horrable compared to the NSX

the storage is way way better on the cayman....

I drove my brothers a few blocks and didn't like the seating and shifting.
Trev

I've never driven a Caymen or an NSX, but have ridden in a Caymen. It was pretty comfortable, no real complaints. External aesthetics, I'm a little torn. I love how the NSX has the low and mean supercar looks, but the Caymen has some seriously sexy lines.

Duc, we could ban you for that slander man!!! lol
I hear what your saying.....but, put an nsx in your garage and see how many times you go out there at nite and turn on the light and just sit and look at the car from different angles.
Trev

Duc, we could ban you for that slander man!!! lol
I hear what your saying.....but, put an nsx in your garage and see how many times you go out there at nite and turn on the light and just sit and look at the car from different angles.
Trev

I already do that with my Ducati. If I add another vehicle to do that to I'll never sleep. :redface:

cayman = dime a dozen, every body can get one :rolleyes:

NSX = rare, not everyone has one :biggrin:

if you really want a cayman, wait a a year or two then you can find one at a bargain price. On the other side...I hear NSX's will be going up, ask Barrett Jackson :biggrin::biggrin:

Can a Cayman fit all of this inside?

An NSX can. Here's proof.

Packnsx.jpg

With all due respect to Benny Hill, that was brilliant :biggrin:

Brian

Back