• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Which color to buy? McLaren F1

Why not just buy them all, then sell off the ones you don't like... that's what I'd do.

Why not just buy them all, then sell off the ones you don't like... that's what I'd do.

I would but I don't have enough garage space :biggrin:

+ I have 2 kids and a wife so the 3 seat thing doesn't work for me :tongue:

That's why I have an NSX Limo :confused:

That orange GTR drives me completely insane. I would pick that baby up in a second.

I made an offer on the orange one..............I got my fingers crossed........:rolleyes:

Holy crap, look at the profile of those tires! Even if they're on cast magnesium wheels 315/45r17 tires are just so 1990's. :tongue:

yea, thats not a bad idea... keep em for spare parts
the orange one is purty

That is a CRAZY inventory! But I have to think that if anything were *really* a deal there, then it probably wouldnt be there (or at least not for lawn)

Still though... that place is a candystore for someone that can seriously do a rebuild Id imagine!

Orange for me ..... If I had stupid FU money. Its still the supercar I lust for and I dont really feel anything has ever come close to replacing it.

I'll take the black and orange one, pretty hot

The Mazda RX-8 replaced it!

McLaren F1 skidpad = 0.86g
Mazda RX-6 skidpad= 0.91g

Honda Civic Si = 0.89!

Skidpad... the holy grail number of bench racing! :D

guys..its just a car....sheesh...:wink:

They're fantastic cars, but driving a great car every day is way more fun than having a fantastic car sitting in the garage... that'd be like having a beautiful woman of my own that I just look at but don't sleep with - I just don't see the point.

But if I had my pick, it'd be the yellow/orange one...

For the record; I'm happily married to a beautiful woman and drive a NSX - life is good!

Last edited:
Back