• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

which front bumper?

Last week, I was on the way home and ran into something on the interstate. It busted my lower front bumper and my shine auto project lip. So now I am debating on going back and fixing it the way it was or get the G-Force which to me looks like the Wing West kit molded in with the oem lower bumper...
What do one do you guys like? Now, the first one, if you look at it on the side, it slightly higher than the sideskirts, and the second one, gforce kit seems it might be a bit lower and will be even with the sideskirts...but not too sure.
picture.php

picture.php

Wings West as well.
I have hit a opossum (possum for you down under) as well as a deer carcass head on with no damage to the WW lip. It looks like it is the lip that should have come on the NSX as OEM and is very durable.
My .02.

I think this time I hit a crowbar or something metal. Both bumpers and lips are both durable. They twist and bend. But once they're on the car, it's stiff and can break.

Hey the last pic is my car! It no longer has the lambo doors, and is now a widebody though...

Wing west...easier to repair:cool:

I dont because I dont have the original bumpers anymore, plus my car is lowered on Tein RA's. It looks to be really close to your old lip tho. The Gforce kit was made off my bumper originally. The WW lip was molded to the factory bumper. We gave ED the molded bumpers so they could make their knock off kit, and they gave us the GT300 widebody.

I dont because I dont have the original bumpers anymore, plus my car is lowered on Tein RA's. It looks to be really close to your old lip tho. The Gforce kit was made off my bumper originally. The WW lip was molded to the factory bumper. We gave ED the molded bumpers so they could make their knock off kit, and they gave us the GT300 widebody.

I figured they were knock off of the WW but the G-force just looks better since its connected all together. You need to talk him into making the Sorcery SA-03 bumper for NA1. that be sweet!
030.jpg

Ah I see. My dad reconstructs fiberglass for a living so I was going see if was mostly there and try to get it fixed. If half is missing, it would be hard to fix.

Wings West as well.
I have hit a opossum (possum for you down under) as well as a deer carcass head on with no damage to the WW lip. It looks like it is the lip that should have come on the NSX as OEM and is very durable.
My .02.

I hit Nancy Pelosi with my OEM lip and now I have to pay for her Healthcare Bill. :biggrin:

dead_coyote1_580.jpg

Last edited:
Back