• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Which is the best road legal aftermarket exhaust?

Hi guys

I've got the new exhaust bug, but I cannot decide for which system to go for - there are so many out there! Considering the following factors (in this order), which system would you recomend:
1. price
2. sound effects

Well,

What kind of sound do you like?? There's a high tight sounding exhaust like the TUBI and the Group M exhaust. Or there are canister loud sounding exhaust like the 5Zigen fireball. There's also some mild but louder than stock exhausts like the comptech.

------------------
Kenji Ligon
91 Red CTSC NSX

You can find an exhaust comparison here of the units we offer. Many owners out in NSX land can compare a particular exhaust on this page to other varities online. Look for more exhausts to be added soon
smile.gif

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/exhaust_airflow_products/NSX/exhausts.asp

I see you are in the UK. We offer any of our exhausts shipped door to door air shipping for $145.00 with customs clearance & documentation paid. You may be responsible for customs/duties charges of your country.

Cheers,
-- Chris

------------------
Revolutionize your NSX with ScienceofSpeed
www.ScienceofSpeed.com | [email protected] | 877-863-4520

Check with your local laws, I noticed you said "legal" in your title.

In the state of California, no exhaust modifications are legal.

Check your area
smile.gif

-BZ

The only restrictions nationwide I am aware of are sound ordinance restrictions, emissions, and CARB.

Most of the exhausts for the NSX will pass sound restrictions nationwide.

Exhausts that are "cat back" will not effect emissions. The only NSX exhausts that I am aware of that are not cat back are:
1. GruppeM V3
2. TAITEC Dream28
3. TAITEC Rapid Race

If you live in California, Comptech's and DC Sports exhausts and headers are CARB exempt.

Regards,
-- Chris

Originally posted by BoneZ:
In the state of California, no exhaust modifications are legal.

Check your area
smile.gif

-BZ

------------------
Revolutionize your NSX with ScienceofSpeed
www.ScienceofSpeed.com | [email protected] | 877-863-4520

Chris theres no sound clip for comptech on ur page...

------------------
the art of chasing down my friend's white 3000gt at com. ave

NSXCA # 1690

Back