• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

white Marga Hills NSX

IMG_0439web.jpg

IMG_0561a.jpg

Wow. So sexy... Can't wait for mine to get done but its not all MH. Its a mixed-and-match thing. haha.

It seems like you have a lot of ground-clearance which is a good thing, but what is your suspension and your wheel size if you don't mind me asking??

Thank you

niM

Paint, use black vinyl tape, cf wrap, or something similar to black the a-pillars up to the roof line (maybe someone can photoshop it for you just to see how it'll look). This should make the "tops" of the car match (white top side of the rear spoiler, white roof). Just an idea.

Now I'm not sure but is this really his car... I never heard of a RHD NSX in canada? And it also has maroon colored interior. This I think is just a Japanese Marga Hill tuned NSX... either way I want it :D. I could be wrong though.

Now I'm not sure but is this really his car... I never heard of a RHD NSX in canada? And it also has maroon colored interior. This I think is just a Japanese Marga Hill tuned NSX... either way I want it :D. I could be wrong though.

oh no it's not my car.

anyways, RHD NSX can easily enter into Canada.
We have 15 year old rule here, which means you can bring any cars from Japan as long as it's 15 years old, so 1993 or older as of today.

There are so many JDM K-cars, Mitsubishi Delicas, Skyline GT-Rs, etc...in Canada.

I know there are RHD Japanese Cars in Canada but I haven't heard of anyone importing an NSX into Canada yet hence why I questioned it. Oh well still pretty sweet looking.

Back