• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

whiteNSXs HID kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
$219? Why not, I'll take the low beam kit.

1.I'll take the 8000k if it's low beam - freeon.
2. 8kallday
3. Nsxchnk
4. Mr. Fuji ('91)
5. ALAS-NSX

I can't wait to see what all the fuss is about!

I pmed you with payment instructions.
I don't want to disappoint you though. There is really nothing special about the kit. The kit has excellent components, custom parts, step-by-step instructions, and good post sale services/supports. So it is not like something that you yourself cannot put together. Being a "kit", it is sold as a product that gives the enthusiasts a nice modification for the NSX with minimal time, effort and risk. However, if you are handy, have some good understanding in the basic automotive electrical system, drill press, solder, and other simple tools, a ebay kit might not be too hard to install.
Steve

I will once again vouch for this kit.

The beauty of it is that there is NO research necessary on any of the components (bulb, ballast, wiring, etc.) or on how to install or wire.

Buy it, install it in less than 2 hours, and enjoy modern headlights!

A SUPERIOR value for $220.

The beauty of it is that there is NO research necessary on any of the components (bulb, ballast, wiring, etc.) or on how to install or wire.

I agree

we will see if your statement is true

Hello

I just installed my whitensx HID kit... What an improvement !

No awkward glare despite the 1991 headlight lenses. No other drivers blinding with the kit, I didn't even have to adjust the beams.

Took me a bit less than 2 hours for both sides... Well, first side took 1.5 hour and the other was done in about 0.5 hour !

EXCELLENT product ! way better driveability at night ! Two thumbs up for the custom part of the kit (enlarged, drilled dust cap + correct plug and play wiring)

$219? Why not, I'll take the low beam kit.

1.I'll take the 8000k if it's low beam - freeon.
2. 8kallday
3. Nsxchnk
4. Mr. Fuji ('91)
5. ALAS-NSX

I can't wait to see what all the fuss is about!

I am sorry. I have to drop you, 8kallday. Multiple emails asking you to submit payment but there was no response. Payment accepted from another member who was on the waiting list.
All 5 kits are now firmly spoken for by those already paid. No more payment will be accepted for those I have asked for payments but received no responses.
Thanks for all the supports.
Steve

Got a few requests for another batch.

1. 8kallday. 4300k. Paid in full already.
2. snipesusaf. 4300K. pending payment

I only got enough parts to build 2 kits for the above 2 members.
Further availability to be determined.

Last edited:
Many apologies for my late payment to all interested members; any 48 hour period away from the internet is damaging nowadays, even over a weekend. Love the dedication of the members of this board, though...

For all of our edification; I have a McCullough 6000K kit already, as well as unmodified stock dustcaps and car wiring; does this help you, WhiteNSXs? Can you use my existing parts to go under the knife for your operation? If so, then you may have enough parts to free up an existing 4300K kit for another member. If I am missing a key point here, then I digress... but since I am local, I can deliver the parts to you rapidly.

Thanks one and all.

Many apologies for my late payment to all interested members; any 48 hour period away from the internet is damaging nowadays, even over a weekend. Love the dedication of the members of this board, though...

For all of our edification; I have a McCullough 6000K kit already, as well as unmodified stock dustcaps and car wiring; does this help you, WhiteNSXs? Can you use my existing parts to go under the knife for your operation? If so, then you may have enough parts to free up an existing 4300K kit for another member. If I am missing a key point here, then I digress... but since I am local, I can deliver the parts to you rapidly.

Thanks one and all.

8kallday,
The problem with the Mcculloch kit is that it is quite old and the ballast bulky. The newer kits that I use have much smaller ballasts with quicker ignition time. Due to my dedicated post sale tech and warranty supports, I do not modify other people's kits as I cannot warranty them.
Your kit will be ready within two weeks.
Steve

8kallday,
The problem with the Mcculloch kit is that it is quite old and the ballast bulky. The newer kits that I use have much smaller ballasts with quicker ignition time. Due to my dedicated post sale tech and warranty supports, I do not modify other people's kits as I cannot warranty them.
Your kit will be ready within two weeks.
Steve
I can definitely agree there... the McC ballasts are waaay too large, though the lights have performed reasonably well. I thought (erroneously) that you had mentioned using McC kits specifically; glad to have that cleared up.

Did not realize you gave warranty support, excellent!

Already received my kit. Damn that was fast!

Installation happens tonight when the kiddos go to sleep.

-Jose

best plug n play kit evar! thanks steve!

oh, when installing, don't forget the seals from the old dustcaps :tongue:

stock

hid_1.jpg

hid_2.jpg

with 4300k

hid_3.jpg

1. 8kallday. 4300k. Paid in full already.
2. clr1024. 4300k paid in full
3. Dragonwing. 4300k pending payment
4. Sleek 4300k ( send me payment info please )

Hey guys,

Installed the kit this past weekend. Clever packaging and very detailed instructions, replete with sensible suggestions, combine to make this kit very low-stress / high reward. As expected, the lighting solution functions very well, with no additional under-hood clutter.

Highly recommend the kit.

...agreed. I am not "mechanically inclined", but the very detailed instructions were easy to follow, and I had no issues at all! I did change the included zip ties up for larger ones (my choice) - just to be able to fasten things down as securely as possible. This is almost certainly overkill on my part.

Great product, great instructions, awesome kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back