• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

whiteNSXs HID kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of the 15 kits that I made for this batch, 13 have been shipped out. There are 2 people that confirmed their orders but have not even bothered to respond when their kits were ready to be shipped. So here I have 2 4300k low beam kits sitting in the kitchen.
So if anyone here wants it, it is $219 plus $15 shipping.
Steve

Out of the 15 kits that I made for this batch, 13 have been shipped out. There are 2 people that confirmed their orders but have not even bothered to respond when their kits were ready to be shipped. So here I have 2 4300k low beam kits sitting in the kitchen.
So if anyone here wants it, it is $219 plus $15 shipping.
Steve

Steve

I will take one. I have PM'd you.

Michael

All kits are spoken for. I have received a few more inquiries. I am going to build 4 more kits. I can build more in the future but I don't have enough OEM parts currently. So 4 kits total for now. Shipping date is likely in 2 weeks.
And please, you put your name and preference down, I will order the kit specifically for you. That is high, low, 3000k, 4300k, 6000k, etc.
$219 per kit and shipping is $15

Please sign up here.

Steve

All kits are spoken for. I have received a few more inquiries. I am going to build 4 more kits. I can build more in the future but I don't have enough OEM parts currently. So 4 kits total for now. Shipping date is likely in 2 weeks.
And please, you put your name and preference down, I will order the kit specifically for you. That is high, low, 3000k, 4300k, 6000k, etc.

Please sign up here.

1. B@t

Steve

In reference to the quality of Steves kit here is a picture from my install on a 02 converted NSX high and Low beam. Excellent view at night.

IMG_20111207_182521.jpg

Last edited:

Please sign up here.

1. B@t
2. cptNSX low beam
3. cptnsx high beam

Steve

Please sign up here.

1. B@t low beam
2. cptNSX low beam
3. cptnsx high beam

Steve

Last edited:

Please sign up here.

1. B@t low beam
2. cptNSX low beam
3. cptnsx high beam
4. nathan 3000k low beam

OK. I will pm everyone with payment instruction

Steve

Thanks Steve. I will get you my payment and information either tonight or first thing in the morning when I get back home in front of my computer.

Nathan

Please sign up here.

1. B@t low beam
2. cptNSX low beam
3. cptnsx high beam
4. nathan 3000k low beam

OK. I will pm everyone with payment instruction

Steve

OK. Previous batch all sold and shipped.
Since it is getting harder and harder to get the parts that I need to build the kits, there had been long waits between batches.
Now I have 5 kits coming early next week. So please sign up here or PM me so I can give you payment info.
I have one 8000k kit which was ordered by a Primer who just never responded after asking me to special order it for him.
The rest are 4300k. $219 each plus $15 shipping.
Thanks.
Steve

How much to ship to canada.

Off hand about $30usd and I do not charge extra shipping. Whatever USPS charges.
Steve

1.I'll take the 8000k if it's low beam.

Low beams for me, even though I don't have my NSX yet.....:wink:

1.I'll take the 8000k if it's low beam - freeon.
2.djacobs

Last edited:
2.djacobs
3. Nsxchnk

question, if I get the high beams, that's an additional $219? is it an add-on anytime type of hi beam or a hybrid lo/hi hid kit?

2.djacobs
3. Nsxchnk

question, if I get the high beams, that's an additional $219? is it an add-on anytime type of hi beam or a hybrid lo/hi hid kit?

OK.
Payment instructions were PMed to all 5 members on the list. For the Canadian buyer, I figured $30 preliminarily but will later adjust if needed.
The kit is for ONE low beam. The high beam is a separate kit and it is $219.
Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:
OK.
Payment instructions were PMed to all 5 members on the list. For the Canadian buyer, I figured $30 prelimarily but will later adjust if needed.
The kit is for ONE low beam. The high beam is a separate kit and it is $219.
Thanks,
Steve

Steve,

Please confirm that I am on the list and that payment is received.

Thanks,
Jose

Steve,

Please confirm that I am on the list and that payment is received.

Thanks,
Jose

Absolutely, Jose.
You are the first to pay.

3. Nsxchnk
4. Mr. Fuji ('91)
5. ALAS-NSX

#2 backed out so the 4300k kit is up for grab. 8kallday wants to take the place but I don't think I have high beam bulbs in stock.
Steve

$219? Why not, I'll take the low beam kit.

2. 8kallday
3. Nsxchnk
4. Mr. Fuji ('91)
5. ALAS-NSX

I can't wait to see what all the fuss is about!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back