• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

who bought the red '05 in boston?

Not sure, but It looked nice. Red/Black with super low miles if I recall. 5K? I love Red/Black, wish my 05 was that combo. NE winter's kill a Tan interior:frown:

I saw the Red 2005 above in Boston.

Not worth the Price and had too many flaws for an '05 with that low of mileage!

- Front Bumper has Flaw and Needs to be Repainted

- Passenger Seat Lower Cushion has flaw and Needs to be Replaced.

- No Original Window Sticker.

- Rough 5,000 Miles!

Still on Websites for Sale as of this Morning!

Just My Thoughts!

That sounds like a good one. Such low miles... makes me feel guilty driving mine.

I have to tell you I walked into the westwood benz store superbowl sunday saw the absolutely pristine,flawless 05 red nsx on the floor and made a deal in 5 minutes. ive appraised luxury high line cars for 20 years and have to say whoever said the car was rough or had defectives was misinformed, the vehicle is immaculate...Period.
Its being serviced at their acura and store and being transported to me in conn when done. Looking forward to being a member of the club.After picking over 355 spiders time after time,couldnt resist this one i later found out it was made in 06 1/20 red/ black stick with 2+ years fac warr . this was a no brainer.... Kind regards
todd
if anyone knows how to get a simulated window sticker i would appreciate any advice ...thanks

I saw the car myself when the Original Owner had it for sale.

The Car was originally leased from Open Road Acura in Wayne, New Jersey (North Jersey).

The Original Owner 'lost' ALL of the original paperwork and wanted big money ($75,000-$77,000) for the car.

I didn't get a warm and fuzzy feeling from the Original Owner. He had a lot of inconsistant stories about the car. Mileage, Condition, Paperwork, Driving in Poor Weather, Battery Failure, Etc.

The car was really scratched up which the dealer probably buffed.

The Passenger Lower Seat Cushion had an 'indent/tear' in it due to someone sitting on a garage door opener with the metal clip attached. The dealer probably replaced it.

The thing that most bothered me was a large flaw in the front bumper (size if a half dollar) to the right of the Acura Emblem that resembled some major sap or bird dropping that ate or 'cracked' the paint. I brought my detailing supplies with me on the trip and it could not be buffed out. Maybe the dealership refinished it!

It probably came with an OEM Car Cover!

The car was very stunning and a great Color Combination.

Good Luck with Your New NSX!

Believe it or not i paid for the car about two weeks ago and had to wait for them to register and inspect the car etc....then the family and i headed to disney for a week.just got back today wed 2/27....benz dealer and i scheduled delivery for thursday... will keep you posted:biggrin:

Believe it or not i paid for the car about two weeks ago and had to wait for them to register and inspect the car etc....then the family and i headed to disney for a week.just got back today wed 2/27....benz dealer and i scheduled delivery for thursday... will keep you posted:biggrin:

Congrat's! I have the same color combo too and I love it:biggrin: Enjoy!!!

Hey that vin closely resembles the car in my garage........any thoughts on how i may obtain an original monroney for this vehicle anyone?

Back