• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who drive their NSX today?

I did.

Whoo-whee! What a deluge earlier. I received a few chuckles when I arrived at work.

Not today. With the rain and 55-80mph winds today, I didn't risk getting smashed by the SUV drivers on their cell phones. Stayed home all day (except late afternoon for lunch).

Re: Who DROVE their NSX today?

you two are nuts I am all for all year driving however, I would be worried about everyone else on the road on days like today yikes!!

Hahaha. My NSX will live up to its daily driver duty. Granted, I was driving like a geriatric on 280 into San Francisco.

I totalled my other car in the wet about 15 months ago. I've been a chicken in the rain ever since. Driving the NSX is my continued therapy.

Sorry for the mispelled title. Stupid iPhone.

No, haven't driven it for at least two weeks.

Reason 1 is there is at least a foot of snow on the ground and I couldn't even get the NSX to the street. And if I could drive the NSX to the street, I couldn't get it back to the garage as my driveway is pretty steep.

Reason 2 is my transmission is sitting on a jack and the clutch is on the floor. :smile:

Edit: (Feb 15, 08) Clutch installed successfully! Still snow/ice on the driveway....still can't get out :( .

Last edited:
No driving the NSX today or for the next 10 days according to the forecast. :frown:

Soft, to and from work....and it's snowing:biggrin: Just flurries but its 19 degress:wink:

i gave it a pat on the roof as i was leaving for work in the garage

Drove it yesterday, and will drive it today.

It's been really wet out there.

Water isn't bad for the car, you know.

Soft, to and from work....and it's snowing:biggrin: Just flurries but its 19 degress:wink:

All of you rain and snow drivers are brave men. Hats off to you. :smile:

If I even see snow, I'm not leaving the house in ANY car (growing up in CA will do that to you). :biggrin:

Last edited:
Re: Who DROVE their NSX today? (I wish I never misspelled the title!)

Water isn't bad for the car, you know.

But crashing might be. (^_^)

That said, I was still out there today. Very wet season, by SF standards anyway.

Looks like I won't be able to drive mine for about a week. Sorry but it has never seen rain:biggrin:

Sunny day in Seattle today, 40degrees, drove with top off and tacked on 103 miles. It actually has been sunny and cold all week. Supposed to have snow this weekend. So back in the garage she goes till the next sunny day.:biggrin:

...tacked on 103 miles. :biggrin:

Nice mileage for a single day. :smile:

I'm going through withdrawl w/ all of this rain.
Maybe it's time to buy a garage queen NSX and make my current NSX a daily driver/track rat. :biggrin: :wink:

My S2K is my daily. Decided to take NSX to work and back. However, I only work a few miles from home. Had to convince myself NOT to take her for a joyride after work and just head straight home:rolleyes:

you are not the same Nalesh I met several years ago :biggrin:

yeah same here!!!

must be the Smog that the Bayarea blows in to sac :biggrin:

Back