• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who else still has their car out in Ontario?

Finally tucked mine away (4th time the charm) on Tuesday after a final service at Acura of Oakville. Thanks Robert!
Bot a new trickle charger from CT called Genius Charger by Noco. The old CT Eliminator may have fried my last one. The new charger looks good and got it on sale. Still has dablackgoku's spare battery in the car and has been running for 4 months (Thanks JX). Until next season

http://www.geniuschargers.com/G3500

Still managed to drive mine Monday and Tuesday lol

Finally put it away last night, I think this will be the time it stays away

Mine went away yesterday and same with the Integra R. I did manage to put some km's on both during the morning before I put them to bed for Winter. The Integra is such a fun car to drive.

I met up with Rob, and drove my car home on Saturday night.

Drove it around all day Sunday.

Saw it was still 2 or 3 degrees out when I got off work tonight, so I drove to a coin-op wash.

Washed it, dried it, and covered it for the season. :smile:

The weather thursday is looking sweet and being that i have nothing to do.......i think i may have to get out for the day...again!

Spotted a nice black NA1 parked at the Bay (Yonge/Bloor) around lunch time today. It has a Sterne Acura (Aurora) plate bracket so I presume is someone from the north end. Good to see our cars out and about taking advantage of warmer/clear days. Why let the Porcshe guys hogging the roads in their widebody rear bias AWD.

Was it you Dave (Aurora) or Darren (Barrie) perhaps?

Last edited:
I met up with Rob, and drove my car home on Saturday night.

Drove it around all day Sunday.

Saw it was still 2 or 3 degrees out when I got off work tonight, so I drove to a coin-op wash.

Washed it, dried it, and covered it for the season. :smile:

Glad you got your car back all fixed up and got a chance to enjoy it before parking for the season.

Had mine out in Barrie today, went to Flashback diner for breakfast lol

Bruno gets an award for actually driving his car every chance he gets!!! Awesome brother. Really wished I hadn't pulled the battery couple weeks back when I woke up this morning... Also wished I had the time to grab it and put it back in so I could have drove the car. Guess I jumped the gun on my anticipation for snow and our roads getting salted. Once that happens though the only way the car comes back out is after a solid rain day.

Spotted a nice black NA1 parked at the Bay (Yonge/Bloor) around lunch time today. It has a Sterne Acura (Aurora) plate bracket so I presume is someone from the north end. Good to see our cars out and about taking advantage of warmer/clear days. Why let the Porcshe guys hogging the roads in their widebody rear bias AWD.

Was it you Dave (Aurora) or Darren (Barrie) perhaps?

I was out today for a short sprint...as long as the roads are dry and the sun is out so will I.
Unplug the battery tender , peel back the cover and off we go !!! Have had bikes and cars and have never pulled a battery....every sunny dry day is potential outing !

A little nostalgia set in and I checked out NSX Prime ... see you still have "my" car and have become quite active in the NSX Club of Canada! Good for you! FYI, you asked my interest when I sold her and it was an Audi R8 ... took me awhile but I purchased an ice silver / black 2009 4.2L 6 spd manual 2 years ago. In many ways similar ... not the top exotic car name but a fantastic vehicle and very roadable yet fast, enjoyable and draws a lot of attention. I think these are two of the best all time automobiles and feel priveleged to have owned both. Just wanted to drop a note and say hi.

rak

A little nostalgia set in and I checked out NSX Prime ... see you still have "my" car and have become quite active in the NSX Club of Canada! Good for you! FYI, you asked my interest when I sold her and it was an Audi R8 ... took me awhile but I purchased an ice silver / black 2009 4.2L 6 spd manual 2 years ago. In many ways similar ... not the top exotic car name but a fantastic vehicle and very roadable yet fast, enjoyable and draws a lot of attention. I think these are two of the best all time automobiles and feel priveleged to have owned both. Just wanted to drop a note and say hi.

rak

I think you made the NSXPRIME Guinness book of world records for the least number of posts since your join-date... wow! Maybe the R8 world has your attention!?..

Sorry guys, this is meant to be a PM for me.

Hey Ralph thanks for your note. Your car is still in my possession and it has been so for 5 good years. The group of owners we have here is quite special and it would be less easy to meet the group without common interests in the car. Glad you enjoy the R8 and finally settled on one after selling me yours. Do send me a note when you are done with it as I will send another trailer down to pick yours up again. Take care.

Owen

rak

Last edited:
Back