• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

who has the fastest all/motor nsx

The chart above says 400, so I asked.

Also, 402 meters is not 1/4 mile. Close, but not quite.

Seriously?:rolleyes: That's a gap of about 12 inches. A Wings West front lip can make up the difference. :biggrin:

Acosta has given as much proof as he can that his car is damn fast.
I have done a 150 lb weight reduction, mods to drivetrain, added 30hp, and would still be nowhere close to an 11.73 in a 1/4 mile.
I would love to know the "real details" so my car can achieve the same results.
:smile:

mama_cass.jpg

is it just me or is mamma cass a little "excited" in this picture?

@lowellhigh : "for an impossible 5/1000th of a second spread on three consecutive runs"

Why is that impossible actually?! 7-8 years ago 3 F1 drivers have finished qualification lap in the same thousandth of second...and it lasts not ~12 but ~100 seconds.

I believe his times but I don't know if we should consider rocket fueled NSX an "all motor".

This a little out the ordinary. I would say if your wanting to have the title of
the worlds fastest N/A NSX. Especially here on Prime. your going to have to be more convincing and provide better facts. The numbers just do not add up. Me personally I would love to see more facts.

@lowellhigh : "for an impossible 5/1000th of a second spread on three consecutive runs"

Why is that impossible actually?! 7-8 years ago 3 F1 drivers have finished qualification lap in the same thousandth of second...and it lasts not ~12 but ~100 seconds.

I believe his times but I don't know if we should consider rocket fueled NSX an "all motor".

Glad you pointed this out. Chances of identical or near identical times are rare but not impossible. Chances that Costa ran 11.735, 11.733, 11.730 on that day as claimed? Zero

"well this record was posted nov2 2008 in greece i will find the timeslip,here is1 1 of my 3passes that day,on this one i did 11.735!"

According to his own results posted from the greekdragster.com He ran 11.735 (qualifying @ 10:33), 11.730 (semifinal @ 14:47) and 11.868 (final @ 15:44)...oops! What happened to the 11.733?! Gee, where's that time slip?!

So why the inconsistency/fabrication and subsequent self incrimination? Hmmn let's see...need to look very consistent, thereby implying how great of a driver I am... (11.735+11.730)/2 = 11.733! sure why not!...oops! got called on it, now need to show slips..oops! what about the 11.868? Gee caught me in a little white lie! And don't believe for a second that he forgot about that final run time!

Do I believe 11.730 is possible with a 2710 lb NSX and 340 rwhp? Sure. 2710 lb NSX with driver? Stretch. 340 rwhp from a 3.0 un-stroked/ un-overbored NA? Big stretch. His incessant denials about the use of NOS coupled with his consistent avoidance to direct questions about adding Nitro in his fuel and his tendency to dress up his already good times leads me to believe he is cheating with something other than NOS. Till then, who has the fastest all-motor/none-NOS & none-Nitro NSX? CL65 Captain of course!

Regards,

Danny

Last edited:

Because he is not a F1 driver, and he wasn't in an F1 car, nor he possessed the skill of a F1 driver.

Do the math, it is not possible. If he claimed 12.x seconds, the probability increase dramatically.

If some one can get 340 rwp out of a C30A, this guy should be working at Honda or BMW head quarter!!!

Not One Single modification post by this guy is explained. Again, with the killer cams!!!:biggrin:

Glad you pointed this out. Chances of identical or near identical times are rare but not impossible. Chances that Costa ran 11.735, 11.733, 11.730 on that day as claimed? Zero

"well this record was posted nov2 2008 in greece i will find the timeslip,here is1 1 of my 3passes that day,on this one i did 11.735!"

According to his own results posted from the greekdragster.com He ran 11.735 (qualifying @ 10:33), 11.730 (semifinal @ 14:47) and 11.868 (final @ 15:44)...oops! What happened to the 11.733?! Gee, where's that time slip?!

So why the inconsistency/fabrication and subsequent self incrimination? Hmmn let's see...need to look very consistent, thereby implying how great of a driver I am... (11.735+11.730)/2 = 11.733! sure why not!...oops! got called on it, now need to show slips..oops! what about the 11.868? Gee caught me in a little white lie! And don't believe for a second that he forgot about that final run time!

Do I believe 11.730 is possible with a 2710 lb NSX and 340 rwhp? Sure. 2710 lb NSX with driver? Stretch. 340 rwhp from a 3.0 un-stroked/ un-overbored NA? Big stretch. His incessant denials about the use of NOS coupled with his consistent avoidance to direct questions about adding Nitro in his fuel and his tendency to dress up his already good times leads me to believe he is cheating with something other than NOS. Till then, who has the fastest all-motor/none-NOS & none-Nitro NSX? CL65 Captain of course!

Regards,

Danny
danny i have also done 12.and 11.9 in the quartermile time i never said i constantly run 11.7 as you can see on the 1st of nov the car had bad 60ft and my best time was 11.9
on november 2 we all have a free pass before the qualifying runs thats where i posted my 11.733,that is a free run that unfortunately does not count! you said that all the timeslips i posted were not real and we all saw who was the bs here! i always had proof of my passes, and i dont have to explain myself anylonger to you!as i started the thread and i have my answer! just incase you are wondering its at the bottom of my signature!
thanks costa!

... i have my answer! just incase you are wondering its at the bottom of my signature!
thanks costa!

Costa, you used the signature "worlds fastest all motor nsx" when you started the thread. You didn't add it after finding your answer.

But on another topic, are you running straight gasoline when racing high-horsepower cars to win or are you adding a power-boosting chemical compound auch as nitromethane or 2-nitropropane?

Costa, why don't you just race your car again and this time have someone record it with a camera? This will prove your claims to be valid. If you claim to have the fastest all motor car in the world then prove it with videos (new ones with you crossing the finish line clocking your time). Oh and no lame excuse of "I don't have to prove anything to anyone because I already have my answer" line... Until then YOUR JUST ANOTHER WANNABE ARROGANT POSER that talks to much and can't back it up. :eek::biggrin::wink:

danny i have also done 12.and 11.9 in the quartermile time i never said i constantly run 11.7 as you can see on the 1st of nov the car had bad 60ft and my best time was 11.9
on november 2 we all have a free pass before the qualifying runs thats where i posted my 11.733,that is a free run that unfortunately does not count! you said that all the timeslips i posted were not real and we all saw who was the bs here! i always had proof of my passes, and i dont have to explain myself anylonger to you!as i started the thread and i have my answer! just incase you are wondering its at the bottom of my signature!
thanks costa!

Last edited:
Costa, why don't you just race your car again and this time have someone record it with a camera? This will prove your claims to be valid. If you claim to have the fastest all motor car in the world then prove it with videos (new ones with you crossing the finish line clocking your time). Oh and no lame excuse of "I don't have to prove anything to anyone because I already have my answer" line... Until then YOUR JUST ANOTHER WANNABE ARROGANT POSER that talks to much and can't back it up. :eek::biggrin::wink:
untill now ,it clearly shows who is the fastest all/motor
i have posted videos and time slips and category ,when someone wil post better times than me .i will congratulate him,instead of finding i million excuses of why its doable or not!!!!!! my car runs with 117octane and thats all!no nitro that i keep hearing!!! thats all from me until someone has something better to say

Costa, you used the signature "worlds fastest all motor nsx" when you started the thread. You didn't add it after finding your answer.

But on another topic, are you running straight gasoline when racing high-horsepower cars to win or are you adding a power-boosting chemical compound auch as nitromethane or 2-nitropropane?
ms 109 on the street &117octane on the track! nothing else!

Sorry, but your really late denial of not using Nitro at this point of the discussion is no longer credible. FYI, your credibility lost traction just after the start.

Regards,

Danny

thanks costa!

Another contradiction:

first of all guys!!!!!!! my car runs 11.7 constently (Costa's post #26 on this thread)

Credibility consistently loosing traction.

Regards,

Danny

Last edited:
Well I think Vance already answered the question of who has the fastest all motor NSX- ARTA, Takata, Epson and Mobil 1. They all have 2002 JGTC GT500 C32B NSXs. :D If you think about it, they have the same mods as Costa: ITB, "crazy cams", race fuel, custom headers/exhaust, custom pistons and a race-geared tranny.

Costa, you never mentioned ITBs or a capacity increase among your modifications. Does your car have them?

Edit: I found this description of race gas from the January 1998 issue of Popular Hot Rodding:

"What is it that makes race gas so different? What’s it made of? Sunoco tells us their GT PLUS 104 octane unleaded race gas is only 15-20 percent traditional gasoline, and about 85 percent additives! ... One reason it isn’t street legal is the high oxygen content. ... GT PLUS is about 3.5 percent oxygen. ... The high oxygen content improves the octane, and when the induction system is properly calibrated, this fuel will help make additional horsepower. The high oxygen content has a supercharging effect, since 3.5 percent oxygen is the equivalent to about 17 percent more air."

According to the product data sheet for VP Racing's MS109 fuel, which you stated you run on the street, it is "oxygenated to improve volumetric efficiency, torque and horsepower" with 4.5% oxygen. Based on the information from Popular Hot Rodding, that's equivalent to about 22% more air getting into the engine. MS109 kind of like high-octane gasoline with built-in NOS.

What is the 117 octane fuel you are using at the track? Even without ITBs and a capacity increase, I can imagine that using a fuel that is:

1) oxygenated enough
2) has a high enough octane rating that you can run a compression ratio of 17:1

will let you get to 361 rwhp - which is what the online 1/4 mile calculator you recommended indicates you have. Such an engine would probably self-destruct on pump gas, but that would be a good reason to use MS109 on the street.

Last edited:

Costa, I believe ur times, my car makes 330whp on a 75hp shot, weighs 2800 pounds WITH OUT me and runs 11.9@117, if your making around that kinda of power, then it is possible

That has to do nothing with skill. It is possible, EOS.

Sure!!!

Costa, I believe ur times, my car makes 330whp on a 75hp shot, weighs 2800 pounds WITH OUT me and runs 11.9@117, if your making around that kinda of power, then it is possible

DOH!!!

That has to do nothing with skill. It is possible, EOS.

sorry but it is not possible to take a mid-engined NSX with a stick and run 3 consecutive passes within 3 thousanths of a second of each other. What does F1 have to do with anything?

I do believe it is possible for an NSX to run 11's all motor without increasing displacement.

The more nsx onwer get into drag racing, the more people start to believe

best $20 you can spend, and the NSX are proven to be very reliable to drag, dont get me wrong I love to track mines also, every NSX owner should try it(the mid engine has a great 60ft benefit over most cars)...you got nothing to loose, those of you who have a family would love it cause you can go after work and still get home in time to take the wife out:biggrin:

Greetings

Don't remember which F1 driver (pilot) said it - think it was during the early 60's. It was something like "You either race formula 1 or you are racing trash trucks". (Might be garbage trucks, but I remember it as trash trucks) This came to mind with everyone talking about F1 drivers. I tried to find in using Google, but struck out. Please post the quote if you find it.

thanks,
Martin

Back