• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

who has the fastest all/motor nsx

as far as all motor goes...

Anil aka SerialNSXer has a 3.8L stroker motor with a bunch of things done to it, not to mention the targa to coupe conversion on his NSX-R replica. there are a few other stroker nsx's putting down in the ~350whp range but i don't believe there are any quarter mile times associated with them...

some more details on your setup?

engine upgrades?
transmission/driveline upgrades?
weight?
estimated power?

Why's this in the FI/Nitrous section? lol

Very fast tho...fastest Ive ever heard of. What elevation and do u have a video of the run? Time slip, anything?

I did a 11.7299 earlier this month. ;) Congrats on your time. Yours is the quickest I've heard of.

I hope to get out on the 1/4 track in four or five months. Online 1/4 calculators state I'd hit 11.737.

well this record was posted nov2 2008 in greece i will find the timeslip,here is1 1 of my 3passes that day,on this one i did 11.735!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQBohmoLFMY
if any body speaks greek you can hear the spokesman saying new record in that category 11.735!

that thing sounds beastly! and here i thought i was quick with my boltons 13.1!

I did a 11.7299 earlier this month. ;) Congrats on your time. Yours is the quickest I've heard of.

I hope to get out on the 1/4 track in four or five months. Online 1/4 calculators state I'd hit 11.737.
your 11.7299 was n/a? and wy are you expecting to go worse with the 11.737 in a couple of months?

That was a joke (.001 quicker than yours). Not a very good one, I'm afraid. :wink:

Though my car is, indeed, NA. The 11.737 is a general estimate from online calculators that determine your 1/4 time from wheel hp and vehicle weight.

That was a joke (.001 quicker than yours). Not a very good one, I'm afraid. :wink:

Though my car is, indeed, NA. The 11.737 is a general estimate from online calculators that determine your 1/4 time from wheel hp and vehicle weight.
ha!ha!that was funny sorry im a little slow cause here its 5.00am
try using tci calculator.com i find its pretty accurate!

As broinkrist mentioned, serialNSXer's NSX has a modified intake system, cylinder heads, and exhaust, a C32B bottom end bored and stroked to 3.78 liters, a stand-alone engine management system, short gears, and weight reduction. If serialNSXer's car accelerates more slowly than yours, you may well have the "world's fastest-accelerating all motor NSX".

When I read "world's fastest all motor NSX" in your signature, I don't think of acceleration, though, I thought of top speed. Have you measured that?

11.73 is a great 1/4 mile time and congratulations! What modifications does your NSX have and who carried them out?

For a C30A motor, if not bored or stroked, I think that may be the fastest. Congrats... any secrets???

For a C30A motor, if not bored or stroked, I think that may be the fastest. Congrats... any secrets???
as far as what i can say !the car has high compression cp custom pistons
crazy cams ,headers ,complete exhaust,big throttle body,air filter,stand alone and most of the secret lies in the gearing we had tested for a magazine and with the v-box 0-60mph in 3.6sec not bad for a allmotor!if you guys enter nsx vs 997 in youtube you will see me street racing in from a traffic light for a quarter mile with a 997 twin turbo !and guess what obviesly i smoke it!

as far as what i can say !the car has high compression cp custom pistons
crazy cams ,headers ,complete exhaust,big throttle body,air filter,stand alone and most of the secret lies in the gearing we had tested for a magazine and with the v-box 0-60mph in 3.6sec not bad for a allmotor!if you guys enter nsx vs 997 in youtube you will see me street racing in from a traffic light for a quarter mile with a 997 twin turbo !and guess what obviesly i smoke it!

i dont get it?
i did a search and found this. looks like the 997 was way ahead :confused:
pretty sure that is your car as the exhaust note sounds identical (Race 2)
Search: NSX vs 997
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bA0SqnKO6E4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bA0SqnKO6E4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Side view
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u4aurmf-TnM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u4aurmf-TnM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

looks like your car, but pls correct me if i am wrong...

Last edited:
ya, I call BS too. A 997TT has 480hp & 3500 lbs stock. I don't think you can get a NSX engine over 400hp NA even with stroking it to 3.8L and all the goodies. In fact, a 997TT will still eat a CT Supercharged NSX (380rwhp) for breakfast - I have seen it first hand. You need a Turbo NSX and around 400-420 rwhp to keep up with a 997.

I think a LovFab NSX Turbo with 400rwhp will run around a mid to high 11 sec 1/4 so I don't think there is anyway a NA "all motor" NSX can even get close to that. - Well maybe with NO2 - but that's cheating.

Last edited:
Looks to me like the NSX had a better launch due to better tires (appears to be Toyo R888 or BFG Drag radials) and the 997 catches up and blows by the NSX each time...

I think I know the secret.... better than N02!

ouzo.jpg

hi guys i posted 11.730 at the track with my all/motor nsx and someone told me that i have the worlds fastest all/motor!
wondering if its true or if anybody knows off a faster all/motor
thanks costa

I don't believe you. Unless your car is stripped by 500 plus lbs.... Even by doing that, you're still at about half the HP:Weight ratio of a Ferrari F40. To achieve mid 11's, you're car will do 0-60 around mid 3 seconds, which I completely doubt.

Please define "believe it or not its still a c30 but it has everything you can imagine to all motor!."

Header, Intake, Exhaust, ITB, Lighter Fly Wheels, and Nitrous?

The best time I achieved was 12.7 @ 119 mph with my car. You're Youtube stated achieved speed of 119 mph, which means you had a faster than 99.9 percent existing supercar launch.

Last edited:
I want to believe as well.....but the fastest I've ever run was 12.7 @ 113 and that was before I got Mike to re-tune my a/f ratio and I went from 306 to 320rwhp. I have the extra 14hp, lighter wheels and the RPS clutch (now) and I only expect to get maybe 1 to 2 mph and run around a 12.5. This is a 3.2 with 3.0 heads, higher compression, cams, aem, and cantrell headers/exhaust/test pipes.

A 3.8 makes more torque but not that much more hp due to cam size limitations. So unless you drop a ton of weight, run slicks and take your best run (out of 50)...11s on a NA is a not likely.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=50674&stc=1&d=1230366489

Attachments

• dyno-NSX.jpg
    dyno-NSX.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 1,021
Your car (please correct me if I’m wrong):
high-compression 90mm pistons
78mm crankshaft
air filter
big bore throttle body
cams
headers
complete exhaust
stand-alone engine management system
non-OEM gearing

serialNSXer's car:
high-compression 95.5mm pistons
88mm crankshaft
high-lift camshafts
big valves
headers
free flowing catalytic converters
free flowing muffler
lightweight flywheel
4.44 LSD
stand-alone engine management system
carbon/kevlar seats
sticky tires
etc.

On paper, I don't see how serialNSXer's car could be slower than yours. His car has similar mods, plus 26% more displacement. Is there anything else that makes your car the “world’s fastest all motor NSX” other than driver skill?

Back