• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who is the ringleader in Minnisota

I would like to invite you all to buerkle acura at 10am on july 14th!

Awards will be given out also.

huge acura meet including TLs, CLs, TSXs, all with mods, Legends,,,and hopefully you guys.

I am talking with Momin at elite to schedule a few runs to tune my now complete first eva high compression C35. I hope to see you guys there and at Elite autosport and i know the other acura guys would love to see you!

Ps- no rice in attendance:wink:

(who all going please start a list)
1 todd

That yellow most likely would be my friend's. He uses it as a daily driver, so you will see it often on the roads as he travels alot throughout the metro. It's an '04 just purchased a month ago. What do you guys think of his wheels? Tried to come out to the meet 2 weeks ago at porkys with him, but no one showed up.

Hey your buddies car was parked by mine up at bellanotte this past saturday night, nice wheels! tell him to buy my car also so he can have 2 of them!!

wasn't me!

I took the car out this weekend but never went on 109th, went to pizza hut by the u of m, then went to Elite and then home.

i spotted another NSX with CF hood also but that wasn't me

Kevin,

Who waved at you on 109th yesterday, some bicycler ?

LOL

Looking Smoooth my friend

Kevin,

Who waved at you on 109th yesterday, some bicycler ?

LOL

Looking Smoooth my friend

You spotted a red on 109th? I am assuming the Blaine area correct? I know there are a few at least(all different colors) which live up there.

Would anyone be interested in meeting up with some corvettes and whatever fast car decides to come along for a cruise to osceola wisconsin for an airplane and car show? SEPT 8... time is to be determined but early. meet spot somewhere off of 35E.

Email me with interest? [email protected]

September 8, 2007
Osceola
Aviation fly-in with pancake breakfast, air show, radio-controlled model planes, and collector car show. Entertainment, food and fun. www.dot.wisconsin.gov/travel/air/fly-ins.htm Address

L O Simenstad Municipal Airport
Osceola, WI 54020
Event Date Detail
9/8/2007-9/8/2007

Sat 8am-4pm.

Here is a possible route via Google maps:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...68&sspn=33.984987,59.238281&ie=UTF8&om=1&z=10

Yes, he meant Calvin(my O4 NSX RYP which we met up)

N thx, nice bike! lOl. Kevin is still on the hunt for the perfect car. He wants an all around newer one, not that we didn't like urs. We should cruise downtown over the weekend or somthing, or finally get some of these other guys on the forum to commit before we run out of good weather this year.

BTW, Good luck on the sale.

Calvin

If you're talking about me (Kevin) then yes my car is up for sale as i hardly drive it, I'm looking to replace it with something like a 7 series or A8 (completly different ball game!) If you guys know anyone interested please feel free to have them call me.

In short ... 95 Red targa, 56k miles, OBD I, AEM, s/c, built motor, 420rwhp, big brakes, teins, volks etc etc askin $49.9k

Yes, he meant Calvin(my O4 NSX RYP which we met up)

N thx, nice bike! lOl. Kevin is still on the hunt for the perfect car. He wants an all around newer one, not that we didn't like urs. We should cruise downtown over the weekend or somthing, or finally get some of these other guys on the forum to commit before we run out of good weather this year.

BTW, Good luck on the sale.

Calvin

I have a yellow 04 NSX but I live in Medina. Only have to time to drive it rarely. Next year I plan on doing more within the NSX community.

Finally own an NSX...Me and my buddy with the yellow NSX just picked it up from Chicago last week. Check it out!
Can't wait for NSX meet!

Attachments

• NSXSilver.JPG
    NSXSilver.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 92
Back