• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who is the ringleader in Minnisota

You know I'm around. :p Speaking of, call or text me regarding the question you sent via PM.

What makes you think you have any buddies? :smile:

I'm around. Time for Mid-Summer party at my place or what?

This sounds like a great idea!

Is anyone going to Cars & Coffee this Saturday? I plan to be there bright and early with my NSX!

PM the guy above ya.

Or head down to Full Blown Motorsports and talk to LJ. MNR6 just had his NSX there. Mine will be there as well. One of the employees there just bought a boosted NSX. and the owner LJ built his NSX from the ground up made 600+ IIRC. I'm sure they can take care of an oil leak and valve adjustment.

PM the guy above ya.

Or head down to Full Blown Motorsports and talk to LJ. MNR6 just had his NSX there. Mine will be there as well. One of the employees there just bought a boosted NSX. and the owner LJ built his NSX from the ground up made 600+ IIRC. I'm sure they can take care of an oil leak and valve adjustment.

Thanks.

But Fyi to fellow owners, I'll likely just refer people to LJ/Full Blown for most stuff. I don't have the time to do this stuff on the side anymore.

Back